Game: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: My Home
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braixen1264

[attachment deleted by admin]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I looked it over, if it makes you feel any better. :P The only thing I saw, and this may be intentional, but there's some pitched percussion that plays beat 4, m21, RH*. I'm hearing G#.

*It's heard elsewhere in the song, but this is the only location that doesn't interfere with anything else, and likewise, wouldn't interfere with any notes in the sheet.

Hope this helps :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

^braix ya there?

some minor things with the LH, check for me:
- m. 12 LH should look as m. 2 currently does.
- m. 2, 4 LH is all E's
- m. 4 LH E falls on beat 4, not 4.5
- m. 14 and 16: LH strikes again on beat 2.5, same note.
- m. 20 LH needs a lower B on beat 2.5

oh yeah and the 16th note parts at the beginning should be triplets
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I love how you incorporated all the parts in here in a very simple yet effective way; you kept the groove and the chords of the original which is awesome.

There a few things I would look over though:
- I'm hearing a D in beats 3-4 of bars 2 and 4 (E7 chord)
- Measure 14: Beat 1 sounds like an Fmaj7 chord to me, beat 3 sounds like a G7, and beat 4 sounds like Bdim
- Measure 16: Beats 1-2 are Fmaj7
- Measure 20: Missing E in the chord on beat 1
- Measure 21: You might want to consider adding that percussion thing E. Gadd mentioned, but it doesn't affect the sheet that much.

Also, just a small formatting thing: the staff size seems a bit too small. You might want to consider making the print larger, even if it means needing 2 pages.

Aside from those small little things, this is an excellent sheet.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Static on January 22, 2017, 09:55:22 PMAlso, just a small formatting thing: the staff size seems a bit too small. You might want to consider making the print larger, even if it means needing 2 pages.
That, but at the same time I have no idea why you've put 3 bars per line. It fits easily on 1 page in normal sizing without spreading it out so wide. Also, you can make the LH margin narrower to give yourself a bit more room if you need it because at the moment the music is visibly skewed to the right.

braix

Updated. Didn't write in the D for measures 2 and 4 to keep the notes light and to make it simpler to play.

Maelstrom

Fixed rest in m13 to make it consistent with the final and touched up the placement of the tempo/swing markings just a tad.

Accepted.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot