"Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Brawler4Ever, July 07, 2008, 07:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

July 8, 2008. Around 12:18 PM(My time  :D)
I edited this first post for my little project. This original post was a request for permission for me to improve the sheets on this site(That's why it's in the Help! Section). Now that I have it, I decided that I should change this post.
Users who will edit his\her own work:
Nintendude73, Echo, pumpy_heart, Palagerini, and Composer#40

Where I'm at:
Beginning Castlevania Section (This'll be fun. /sarcasm)
pumpy_heart's doing the Golden Sun Section.  :D
G-Han's doing a few Chrono Trigger songs.
ZeldaFan's doing the OoT Songs.

I'll post the finished product either here or in my Submission thread(all work will be under the original arranger's name).
If you want to edit your own work, just say so in this thread.
If you want to help, just say so in this thread. I have over 1000 sheets to go through. I'm open for volunteers.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nintendude73

If you want to fix up sheets that just have some minor issues, by all means go ahead.  You won't get any credit for it, but everyone will appreciate it I'm sure.  People mostly think our sheets are bad for bigger reasons (rhythms, notes) though we are trying hard to be more choosy and careful now (most of the sheets people don't like are the older ones).  And don't bother with any of mine, I'm fixing all of them.

Brawler4Ever

Ok. That'll work for me. Thanks.

To everyone else: I'm going down the list. I'll start with Aimal Crossing and working my way down. If any of you want to help, I only ask that you say what you're going to be doing, i.e. the Legend of Zelda section.

I'll post what  I've done/will be doing in a little while.

Echo

I'm redoing all the sheets that I've done, although I can only fix my notation problems mostly since I only have NotePad.

Palagerini

i'm redoing the bob-omb battlefield sheet... but it won't be done with since i'm redoing all of sheet by me...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Composer #40

The only thing I need is for someone to tell me if it's playable. I'll fix the key signature (to the best of my ability) or format.

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

fyi, I also plan to fix the titles to what G-Han said is "proper."
So to save everyone time, if you're going to fix some sheets, make sure that it's "proper."

These are the sheets with which I'm done(to a certain extent). All files with an "f" after them need further fixing which I cannot give to them. All of the necesary information is on their own sheets. Those without f's only have title errors or small note errors. Those can be submitted whenever an admin wants to submit them.

Animal Crossing Section:
Animal Crossing
"Able Sisters f" by Jimbabwe
"K.K. Ballad" by Akiro
"Only Me" by The-Real-Link
"Title f" by G-Han
"Town f" by G-Han
" Go, K.K. Rider! f" by G-Han. This is in the Wild World game section, but it's in both AC and AC:WW. From what I know, the song should go in the first game released. is that correct?
*I also have a bunch of sheets by Ninendude73, which I did before you said that I shouldn't do yours. They include all of the sheets by you in the Animal Crossing game except "Working for Nook." Also, I have 2PM from AC:WW. I have no idea why. ???
Should I post them here since they're already done? Or no?

Animal Crossing: Wild World
"2 AM" by HugoMeister
"K.K. Funk f" by Chipmunk884
"Main Gate" Arranger unknown.  :o
"The Roost Coffee Shop" by Jimbabwe

pumpy_heart

I will edit mine.
I have to fix some of them up anyways.
Afterwards, I will edit all of the Golden Sun section. It would be an honor for me to do those.

EDIT 7/14: I added some more songs. More coming soon.

REDOING
Super Lucky Dice (need to start...)

GOLDEN SUN
Altin Caves Intro is now correct. Key siggy fixed as well.
Battle Theme Now it sounds like a battle theme. The bass part is mainly octave jumps...but sounds waayyy better than the old one.
Colosso Battle
Death
Ivan's Theme
Kalay This was previously known as Tolbi. I was mistaken in naming this. It is actually Kalay. You can delete the current Tolbi sheet.
Lalivero MasterPenguin gets all credit for this.

GOLDEN SUN 2
Caves Done by Sam Waetford
Children's Song
Gaia Rock
Garoh Still love this song.
Jenna Battle As I have said before, this belongs under Golden Sun 2]
Mars Lighthouse New version. Now this song makes me want to explore around the lighthouse.
Tropical Paradise THIS SONG HAS BEEN UBERLY UPDATED! GREAT SONG!
Prox By Sam Waetford. I fixed some notes (IE changed A flats to G sharps because it was in A minor)

iDOWN

Not all of them are in the correct format, as well.

pumpy_heart

Yea. Ima fix up more than I thought.

ALPRAS

Like I said before, I will make that job with you if you want. Afterall, Im studying music to be a soundtrack composer, so Ill ned some Write pratice :)

Gu4n

I've done some Chrono Trigger songs. I'll do Millenium Fair, Memories of Green (1000 AD) and Guardia Castle, too, for sure some day!

Composer #40

I have to fix all of my Sonic the Hedgehog songs.

EDIT: I now have to fix all of my early songs (i.e. Banjo-Tooie Boss songs and others) Check the list (scroll down)

It happens Every. Day!

Composer #40

Fixed one series:

Banjo-Tooie series

These are my songs, I will only do someone else's with permission from them.

P.S. sorry for double posting.

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 07, 2008, 10:24:01 AMIf you want to fix up sheets that just have some minor issues, by all means go ahead.  You won't get any credit for it, but everyone will appreciate it I'm sure.  People mostly think our sheets are bad for bigger reasons (rhythms, notes) though we are trying hard to be more choosy and careful now (most of the sheets people don't like are the older ones).  And don't bother with any of mine, I'm fixing all of them.

Permission granted, I think.