News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - "Genesis 22:10 (Title)" by Bloop

Started by Zeta, December 12, 2016, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Genesis 22:10 (Title)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Formatting stuff:
Pno. markings need to go.
The last system on pg1 is particularly squished. Also the system starting with m40.
Please no image files. Nothing against them, but they tend to spoil over time like the last page of this sheet
m30 will need some creativity there with the slur to avoid collisions.
m46 LH - Cross stave notation why? It's not nessicary and complicates stuff.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 01, 2017, 02:39:25 PMm30 will need some creativity there with the slur to avoid collisions.
I'd suggest just leaving that note in the top staff and having a LH bracket or something.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

I just want to say thank you for this sheet Bloop! We need more Rebirth!

Bloop

Updated the formatting!

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 01, 2017, 05:49:05 PMI just want to say thank you for this sheet Bloop! We need more Rebirth!
well you're in for some more
I may also do some Afterbirth (and possibly Antibirth) stuff in the future.

Latios212

- The low D's in m. 3 are Eb's. Same with 6
- m. 7: last C should be an Ab
- m. 8: low D's should be Eb's

The sheet looks fantastic but I just started note-checking and those are just the mistakes in the first couple systems... would you mind running through the sheet again do double-check your notes?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Quote from: Latios212 on January 04, 2017, 11:31:45 AM- The low D's in m. 3 are Eb's. Same with 6
- m. 7: last C should be an Ab
- m. 8: low D's should be Eb's

The sheet looks fantastic but I just started note-checking and those are just the mistakes in the first couple systems... would you mind running through the sheet again do double-check your notes?
The low D's were actually a mistake: I also changed the pedal markings in the first update, but I accidentally copied the "Gm/D-chorded" bars to the "Ebmaj7-chorded" bars. I fixed everything up to m. 19 (and its repeated counterpart) as far as I can: m. 20-23 are nearly unintelligible for me. The few notes I could hear would make the left hand even more ridiculous than it already is, so I left it as it was. I also fiddled around with the right hand from m. 24 to the end.

Olimar12345

Looks good. I'd suggest that you revise the instances where there are two accidentals on the same pitch (due to layers) to only display one. This might look correct in the musx version, but in the mus measures 33 and 37 suffer from this. Other than that:

-In measure 42 there's just this rest that doesn't seem to belong lol. Miiiiight need to go.

-Measure 8 & 31 LH courtesy natural on the A would be helpful.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Maelstrom

Double barlines surrounding m24 don't need to be there for the time sig change.
Then it's fine.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 19, 2017, 10:51:41 AMDouble barlines surrounding m24 don't need to be there for the time sig change.
Then it's fine.

Oh yes, he has a point. The second of the pairs of double bar lines can stay if desired (since they kick off new sections), but the preceding ones are highly unnecessary. In fact, simply surrounding a single measure in double bar lines is highly unnecessary in and of itself, lol.