You're darn right. : D
Anyway, all-around great arrangement, Bloop!
I have a few things to point out:
- In M. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8, did you mean to put the D in the left hand an octave higher than in the original? You have the D in the correct octave of M. 5 & 6.
- M. 11 & 12 (RH), those notes are 5ths (D/A), not 3rds.
- M. 18 (RH): The first 3 Fs are Ds in the second layer.
- M. 17-20, 23 & 24 (LH): The Ds here are also an octave too high. Also, the 3rds (A/F#) in these measures are 5ths (A/D) as well.
- M. 21-22 (LH): The B/G dyads are G/D.
- M. 23-24 (LH): The A/F# dyads are A/D.
- M. 27-28 (LH): The A/F# dyads are A/D.
- You didn't beam one of the eighths in M. 27 (LH).
- M. 33 (RH): The fifth note is a C#, not an E.
- M. 34 (RH): The first 3 Fs are Ds.
- M. 35 (RH): The fifth note is a C#, not an E.
- M. 37 (RH): The fifth note is a C#, not an E.
- M. 38 (RH): The E# is an E natural.
- M. 38 (RH): The first 3 Fs are Ds.
- M. 39 (RH): The fifth note is a C#, not an E.
- M. 40: I'm not quite sure about the beaming here, It made me raise my brow at first, but I guess it's fine.
- M. 41 (RH): The mordent is clasing with the slur.
- M. 43 (RH): The fifth note is a C#, not an E.
- Not technically wrong, but might I suggest using something like we did in this sheet for the titles for the different variations:http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2914
- Remove the "Pno." markings.
- Go ahead and right-align the composer/arranger names. Also, put "Composed by Toru Minegishi" on the first line and "Asuka Ohta, Koji Kondo" on the second line. This way the composer names won't be creeping up under the subtitle.
- Having the final bar lines at the end of each variation insinuates that they are separate songs. Maybe you could "unhide" the time signatures for each variation? Just a suggestion.
Anywhoo, good work on this song! I'm lovin' this Zelda music.