Dudeman's Get in the Fucking Bag
7 (70%)
FireArrow's Mystery
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: December 20, 2016, 07:59:06 AM

mikey

I'll only play if I'm allowed to be guzma

Or caterpie, but then I have to be a butterfree after being put in the bag for 2 weeks
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 11, 2016, 07:11:42 PMWait, what. I think the terminology got mixed up here.
Nah, I don't think so. This is meant to be a check so that the humans can do something if Lillie's identity is discovered. Just stick Exeggutor in the bag and boom. Dead Lusamine.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2016, 07:15:22 PMI'll only play if I'm allowed to be guzma

Or caterpie, but then I have to be a butterfree after being put in the Bag for 2 weeks
lol sure, if caterpie stays in the bag for two weeks it evolves straight into Butterfree

Couple of changes/clarifications added to the game: everyone votes for two people when Bagging things (i.e., everyone gets two lynch votes) (votes can't be used twice on the same person), and Lusamine's votes count for two. EDIT: Also Lillie's guarding power only works when Nebby isn't in the bag.

Also on a whim I'm exchanging Caterpie for Metapod to make the game harder.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I think I'm going to change Magikarp into Dugtrio because why the hell not.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

For those of you wondering what dudeman means just search YouTube for what's up he man
unmotivated

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on December 11, 2016, 10:00:10 PMI think I'm going to change Magikarp into Dugtrio because why the hell not.

make it alolan!! :D

also this game is 11/10, I love it <3

Dudeman

Quote from: dajwxp on December 11, 2016, 10:06:17 PMmake it alolan!! :D
Well of course it's Alolan, why else would I use Exeggutor?

E. Gadd Industries

A'ight, you know what? Dudeman's game is amazingness. I'm coming out of retirement (temporarily) to play this one.
MASSIVE PICTURE
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Seconded!

Also, dibs on Exeggutor ;)

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 13, 2016, 04:06:53 PMA'ight, you know what? Dudeman's game is amazingness. I'm coming out of retirement (temporarily) to play this one.
MASSIVE PICTURE
[close]
Great! Now I have to add a role! ohhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 13, 2016, 04:21:21 PMis that a guy or a girl
good question professor oak

I added Mimikyu so yay

EDIT: I updated the wording to accommodate specific situations, and listed what things are publicly announced in the thread after occurring.

Latios212

I'm not playing but just dropping in to say this is a fantastic game

+10 Dudeman
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Wait, bagging is not death? Hmm, this sounds interesting.

mikey

unmotivated