News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII Player Sign-Ups

Started by davy, December 11, 2016, 01:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game will we play?

Nocturne's Manti Rules
0 (0%)
Dudeman's Get in the Fucking Bag
7 (70%)
FireArrow's Mystery
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: December 20, 2016, 07:59:06 AM

davy

in

1. davy
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. Maelstrom
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. dajwxp
7. Olimar12345
8. Dudeman
9. Dude
10. FireArrow
11. E. Gadd Industries
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

I'll get good at these someday. In.

EDIT: I'm still in but I was just struck with a TWG idea so Imma try and write a game up soon.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

mikey

TWG XCIII: Manti Rules

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Manti (is told who the wolves are.  Wins if he gets wolfed.  Wins when the wolves win, but counts for human numbers)
4.-X. Human
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Wait, what? If Manti still wins when the wolves win, then wouldn't they just claim to the wolves... since they ALREADY KNOW who the wolves are?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

yeah, the role isn't fully fleshed out, but the goal is to emulate the guy the manti rule is written for-if he doesn't get wolfed night 1, then he's a wolf
unmotivated

Dudeman

Okay, here's my somewhat slap-dash attempt at a TWG; would love feedback.

TWG: Get in the Fucking Bag

Game starts on a Day phase. Every Day phase, every player votes for two players to put in the Bag, one in the thread and one via PM to the Host. Players may vote for themselves. At Night, the Bad Guys can try to capture (wolf) one player. If that player is a Bagged Pokémon, the player will not be captured. If they capture Lillie, the Pokémon in the Bag will be captured, and Lillie will be set free. Bagged Pokemon exit the Bag at the start of the next Day phase.

Bad Guys (Wolves):
Wolves know each other. Wolves cannot be Bagged; attempting to Bag a wolf wastes a Bagging spot.
1. Lusamine: Has memory problems and can't remember who Lillie is. She's a President-type human so her votes count for two.
2. Ya Boi Guzma: Every Night phase, he can get Team Skull to check what Pokémon a player is. They're not that smart, so all they can get is the color.

Pokémon:
3. Exeggutor: Its neck is so long that it takes up all the room in the Bag and the other Pokémon is forced out. If Lillie is captured with Exeggutor in the Bag, Lusamine gets so angry that she DIES and Exeggutor escapes.
4. Metapod: Metapod's just here to make the game harder.
5. Toucannon: Angry. Very angry. It's so angry that if it is captured outside of the Bag, it'll stare at Guzma until he DIES.
6. Nebby: WON'T STAY IN THE FUCKING BAG. Pokémon lose if Nebby is captured.
7. Mimikyu: Mimikyu creates a realm of spoopy scary shadows inside the Bag that it hides the other Pokémon in (chosen at random, if the Bag has an extra spot). This protects that Pokémon from being captured if Lillie is captured, but spoops them so bad that they refuse to go in the Bag for the rest of the game. Unless it's Nebby, 'cause then the game would break.
8. Dugtrio: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
9. Popplio: The starter nobody wanted. Capturing Popplio causes Lillie to have an extra spot in her Bag the next Day phase.

Lillie:
Lillie cannot be Bagged; attempting to Bag Lillie wastes a Bagging spot and is also just wrong.
10. Lillie: Is told who Nebby is. Can either guard Nebby from being captured outside of the bag during two Night phases, or learn a player's identity each Night phase.

Things that will be announced in the thread:
1. A bad guy totally DIED! (Day after Guzma/Lusamine's death)
2. Popplio decided to go back to the "Pending Designs" pile where it belongs. An extra spot opened in the Bag! (Day after Popplio's capture)
3. [player] hid in the Bag's shadows and refuses to GET BACK IN THE FUCKING BAG! (Day after Mimikyu is Bagged)
4. Exeggutor's neck defies explanation! It forced a Pokémon out of the Bag! (Day after Exeggutor is Bagged)

Wolves win when Nebby is captured.
Pokémon/Lillie win when either both wolves die, or if Nebby is not captured for five Night phases.
Nebby wins if it never gets put in the Bag.

Everybody loses if somebody forgets to capitalize the words Bag, Bagging, Bagged, etc. But not really. Just in my heart.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

lmao dudeman makes me in

I kinda wanna come up with a game too. Don't wait for me though idk when I'll have the extra time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on December 11, 2016, 06:48:02 PM3. Exeggutor: Its neck is so long that it takes up all the room in the Bag and the other Pokémon is forced out. If Lillie is captured with Exeggutor in the Bag, Lusamine gets so angry that she DIES.
Wait, what. I think the terminology got mixed up here.