News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Express yourself with music!

Started by Tobbeh99, December 10, 2016, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

So I'm probably being really bored creating all this topics. But I think this one is pretty cool and also really fun since all people on this site probably more or less loves music! So the idea or game is simple, you express yourself with a song or maybe a few, if you really need more than 1. You could write a small comment as well, but the idea is that you are going to express yourself and your feelings through music and songs!

I can start:

Me at (and after) the fun DHL Christmas party:
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

InsigTurtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

This is the absolute most dinguished track of music I could find to express myself in the clearest way possible.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Me at the morning:

Waking up, a bit rusty:

Up and ready to go!:

Embracing the Christmas atmosphere by playing, and singing, (well arranged) Christmas songs on the piano:
(A sort of personal favorite Swedish Christmas song :) )
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Man so tired and hungry atm. But listening to some good music helps apparently (to get rid of annoying thoughts and feelings). Beethoven must be right in his quote "God exist in music, or nature" or whatever he said. Music seems to just help you wherever and whenever you are in life!

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 11, 2016, 12:26:29 PMhttps://youtu.be/Soa3gO7tL-c

This theme pops up sometimes in my head as well. Reminds me of those days when I've been somewhere and for some reason have to "walk" home (being that I have to walk to the train after work, or walk home because the buss doesn't go late at evenings (maybe after being to a concert)) :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

My day (maybe even life lol) was pretty much literally like the Halberd from Kirby SSU: Meta Knight's Revenge. Started of, in the morning,  like an epic ship flying high towards the sky, Then during the day I was soaring high, and then in the evening... totally crashed, lol felt really down and all (probably a good indication that I should go to bed :P).

Morning (Waking up in good time prepared for the day):

Day (Nice day at work, just taking it easy doing my work):

Evening (Leaving job late, bad thoughts attacked me making me crash):

Thankfully music and food is there to save me from totally crashing :P, but still gotta go to bed now :).

Also Meta Knight has such badass quotes! "Dream Land's lazy lifestyle will end! I will rule!". He almost sound really nice for being sort of a villain, like everybody's just loafing around and he himself will bring back the energy and remove the laziness from the people of Dreamland. One more reason he's one of my favorite, if not the best, antagonist! 8)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

This song plays/played throughout the day in my mind:

Kind of solemn I guess.

And this one has also been on my mind a bit. Omar Khairat, kind of unique composer. He really mixed arabic eastern tones with western classical music, and his compositions really sound unique and like a clear mix of both. This is a really beautiful piano piece I played a bit some years ago (when I studied arabic :) ). I really like the calm and "poetic" sound of the song.

Quote from: Dude on December 12, 2016, 03:29:47 PMstill this

Also, Dude have you heard this? XD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-7Rw4xug

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

My mood of the day. Somewhat still and tranquil.

10/10 tobbeh