Video game music for flute and guitar

Started by MaRTIJN, April 14, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaRTIJN

I recently started arranging video game music for flute and guitar. I poster my sheet music on musescore, but when you post 5 sheets there they want you to pay if you want to post another. I don't like this, because that would mean I would have to pay them, to give them my work. Do you guys know a place where I can put my arrangements? I have already arranged music of Zelde, Minecraft and Undertale and more is coming.

mikey

a majority of the users here have personal threads they use for hosting dropbox links to their music.  While NSM only accepts piano sheets to the main site, we (they?) also encourage sharing all sorts of musical shenanigans, in this case your guitar and flute music
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

Google Drive is also a decent place to host your sheet music. Got too much music for one account? Get both a Google Drive and a Dropbox account!

MaRTIJN

Thanks for your awnsers, I'll make a thread with my arrangements via google drive I think

Splatoon Inkling

I'm taking a banjo class for a few weeks. lol. I brought tab of the banjo Kazooie pause theme and the teacher thinks it's really weird and unhuman. lol.

mikey

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on April 15, 2019, 07:47:29 PMI'm taking a banjo class for a few weeks. lol. I brought tab of the banjo Kazooie pause theme and the teacher thinks it's really weird and unhuman. lol.
wrong thread?
unmotivated