News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

ATTN Veteran TWG'ers LOOK HEREIN

Started by Nakah, December 07, 2016, 11:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Hey guys, super long time no see! I'm still alive and well...just busy these days...but anyways straight to the point of this thread: Remember when I brought TWG here from an older forum community some years ago? Well the remnants of the vets from that same old community has moved onto discord and want to host a TWG with all the oldies from their core group again for ol time's sake....and we need two more players to sign up.
   Since you guys know the game in and out by now, I asked if I could invite two members from here to play their game(which I've also signed up for)...it should be pretty elemental to you guys in terms of what special roles they use. We need at least two members...maybe more if you guys are interested. I'm not advertising their community or anything...just looking for some extra help from you guys since I see you've carried the TWG torch on for over 100 games(Way to go!)....

SO, if you are interested in participating in a TWG woth the vets I grew up playing with, then post and say so below or PM me. Only requirement is that you have/join discord so I can add you to their channel. It should be a lot of fun. I can provide more details for you guys if you need.

Edit* Forgive my lack of grammar...I'm typing this on my phone at work =P

FireArrow

Idk if I wanna do the TWG but holy hell if you're talking about Mashi, Bird, Fiver, etc. I want in.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nakah

None of the players you know of like Mashi are a part of this group....this group is the community I learned from before I started this subforum and brought in people like mashi and them...the elders of the elders you could think of it.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 07, 2016, 02:28:18 PMFA: they're at last life iirc
Downside: TWG is pretty dead there too, though there might be a game over winter break.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Dude on December 07, 2016, 02:28:18 PMFA: they're at last life iirc

I've played a couple twgs with them over there but eh people there were too good
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

I would like to join as long as the game doesn't start before the 20th.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game