News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

^if you are blue then there is only a 1/3 chance that dudeman is a fool. Also, that's kind of weird that you "accidentally" seer'd the wrong person, since you would have to manually PM davy. ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Ugh double post. Forgot to mention that I seer'd BDS blue.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I am here! I'm the seer, please claim to me
I like food.

Olimar12345

Did you seer BDS last night? If so, what were your results?

Maelstrom

Could be the foolish seer.
Or the wolf shaman.

Anyway, I got that BDS was red

BlackDragonSlayer

Just saying, Daj is totally a wolf. But then again, why trust the fool? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Is that a claim BDS (you want us to lynch you tommorow?)

I seered him blue.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheZeldaPianist275

I missed the seering period. My bad, guys, I was supremely distracted last night. I'm well aware that makes me seem incredibly wolfy.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 03, 2016, 12:03:15 PMIs that a claim BDS (you want us to lynch you tommorow?)

I seered him blue.
Huh? I already claimed last page; I'm just saying that Daj is acting really suspicious.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I'm not too sold on BDS being a fool just yet. If you think about it, if BDS was actually a wolf  faking a fool claim like this would be a pretty ballsy, yet damning move for the rest of us. If the wolves sacrifice one of their members for this and we believe it, then for the rest of the game we would all be led to believe that our seering possibilities were inverted or warped, both screwing over the humans and clearing the other wolf in future seerings. It's a long shot, but I wouldn't rule that out.

Olimar12345

Double post: also remember that it is a great move for a wolf to claim as a fool in games with them.

BlackDragonSlayer

In a game with two wolves? With no Night 1 wolfing?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

@Olimar BDS literally signed up to be lynched. I doubt a wolf is going to suicide. If anything you constantly trying to discredit a relatively safe plan is suspicous.

paying attention is 2 hard for me good thing I seered you anyways >_>

Yeah we can vote you up once we get everyones results in. Thus far:

Olimar: Blue
FireArrow: Blue
Dudeman: Orange
Maelstrom: Red

loozers: Daj, TZP

Gonna wait for a D2 lynch if the loozer category it too big.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

It's not that safe of a plan; well, what I mean is that it could've been much better organized. Several of us didn't seer or seer'd the wrong person. Plus, it's not like anything is preventing us from just not lynching BDS and playing the entire game safer by keeping him alive. If we kill a fool  right now then we run the risk that, for the rest of the game we have the potential to accidentally end the game by mis-lynching the other fool. A wolf false-claiming as a fool is basically gambling for immunity.