News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Climate Change and Global Warming

Started by Tobbeh99, November 27, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Was tobbeh just trying to argue with that bot?

not surprised in the least.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Tobbeh, every single one of your points always sound like "I don't think things are supposed to be this way, therefore they weren't like this in the past based on no outside evidence, therefore things are different, therefore things are bad." (see: points relating to "no snow in Winter" or a recent one about how deserts exist) If you want us to take you seriously, stop assuming you know everything or are noticing things that other people aren't, because you aren't. You are clearly basing your arguments on poorly-researched articles and incorrect deductions.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 14, 2017, 03:07:46 PMAnd castles no-one could reach (lol) (I actually believe those myths (from the romantic period) are true! :P) and houses that look kind of.. good-looking, lol, and the plague and medieval music and a-lot-of-stuff-nobody-knows-because-it-is-called-the-dark-ages-so-it-was-dark-and-you-need-a-lamp-to-lighten-the-dark-ages-up-so-you-can-see-what-actually-happened (and it probably didn't happen much tbh, lol, because... it was dark... you need light to make things happen duh.). And the middle-east had big libraries at that time and America didn't exist (lol) (west india :P). And the best of best about the middle-ages is that: The Earth Was Flat! (so you could fall of the edge, so watch out for that. :P)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on February 14, 2017, 03:37:16 PMTobbeh, every single one of your points always sound like "I don't think things are supposed to be this way, therefore they weren't like this in the past based on no outside evidence, therefore things are different, therefore things are bad." (see: points relating to "no snow in Winter" or a recent one about how deserts exist) If you want us to take you seriously, stop assuming you know everything or are noticing things that other people aren't, because you aren't. You are clearly basing your arguments on poorly-researched articles and incorrect deductions.

Maybe a better point of discussion is: Am I the only one experiencing changes in climate/weather? Or is it just me?

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2017, 03:37:33 PMhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

That's not the middle-ages that's the 1600 aka the renaissance-period/enlightenment-period. I thought you meant the middle-ages as in the year 0-1300, like "the medieval ages".
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 14, 2017, 03:42:27 PMMaybe a better point of discussion is: Am I the only one experiencing changes in climate/weather? Or is it just me?
straight from the department of redundancy department
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

TIL the middle ages started in year 0

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 14, 2017, 03:07:46 PMa-lot-of-stuff-nobody-knows-because-it-is-called-the-dark-ages-so-it-was-dark-and-you-need-a-lamp-to-lighten-the-dark-ages-up-so-you-can-see-what-actually-happened (and it probably didn't happen much tbh, lol, because... it was dark... you need light to make things happen duh.).

also are you FUCKING serious lmao what

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on February 14, 2017, 05:51:00 PMalso are you FUCKING serious lmao what
omg how did I miss that the first time

oh wait I know it's because I chose not to expose myself to another asinine bout of "reasoning"

MaestroUGC

I cannot fathom how little you can fathom, Tobbeh.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Tobbeh99

I just want to end this topic.

I thought, back in the day, that this was an important topic. But I've now realized that this topic is just to complicated for me. Some days it is cold, other days it is warm. And you're like "Is the planet really getting warmer?"

We have started using biofuel here in Sweden because we got too many flowers and trees and stuff. And I don't know what you guys use but y...

So I think this topic is to complicated to discuss so I want to end the discussion of this here.

But I think it will end automatically, because the topics that are old gets like deleted after a while, because it gets older and older and nobody cares about it after a while (we even have a warning for topics older that 100 days, lol).

so I think this topic will "wither" away. :)  :'(

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

well it might be too complicated for you but that means literally nothing for the rest of us

Dude

im no expert on this but the more you post in a topic the less likely it's going to go away

mikey

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT HUMAN FAULT
A DARK ENTITY IS FEEDING OFF NEGATIVE EMOTIONS causing the earth to stop spinning and get dragged into the sun
unmotivated

Dudeman

This is true, my uncle works at Nintendo and he told me the same thing.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on February 19, 2017, 03:11:29 PMim no expert on this but the more you post in a topic the less likely it's going to go away
Quote from: Clanker37 on October 17, 2015, 07:29:18 AMI...I don't know what to say...The evidence is clear
If posting causes activity in a thread...
oh gosh no...
That means this thread isn't going away...
[/myattempttomimicamemorablequote]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]