News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Umineko: When They Cry UNOFFICIAL Arrangement Project

Started by Maelstrom, November 25, 2016, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I mean, this was going to happen at some point, wasn't it?

Unlike some unofficial arrangement projects, this is not being created with any expectations of ever becoming an official project, unless we are able to get some serious community effort behind it. While I would love that, only 3 NSMers have even played the game, so that doesn't seem too likely. As such, this will serve as a repository for Umineko sheets, claims, WIPs, and the like. I will not be listing the full soundtrack on this page as it's much too long to feasibly do so. You can find the Kai (Question Arc) soundtrack here, mostly in order of appearance in the series. and the Chiru (Answer Arc) here. As I'm playing through it, I'm compiling a list of the best tracks from the soundtrack. You can find the playlist here. Beware of indirect spoilers, mostly from the comments. If you wish to play the game, you can buy it from steam here, and the PS3 sprite patch is highly recommended which you can find here. This game gets my highest recommendation, and, if you know how finicky I am, that's certainly saying something. Anyway, on to the arrangements, which will be sorted alphabetically:

Umineko Kai:
Black Liliana - Maelstrom
HANE - McDucky [Submission]
Happiness of Marionette - Maelstrom
Hope - Maelstrom
far - Maelstrom
Fishy Aroma - Maelstrom [.mus]
moon - Maelstrom
Organ short #600 million in C minor - Maelstrom
System 0 - Maelstrom
Thank You for Being Born - Maelstrom [.mus]
witch in gold - Maelstrom
worldend - Yugi
worldend (babypiano) - Yugi
worldend dominator - Maelstrom

Umineko Chiru:
Golden Nocturne - Yugi

Key:

Claimed
In progress
Arranged
In submissions
Accepted onto the site

Maelstrom

I have put up claims for moon, Thank You for Being Born, and Black Lillina. worldend dominator and System 0 are on hold for now, so PM me if you want the incomplete .mus or if you want to take it instead.

Yugi

Going to claim the other version of worldend. Also going to see if I can try and do Golden Nocturne.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Added a claim for far a bit ago, but didn't post to mention it. I just added a playlist of the best songs in the soundtrack, so feel free to check it out if you'd like to arrange something from this game.

Maelstrom

Added far as completed.

edit: and added another claim
edit V2: and the fact that Yugi's was accepted

Maelstrom