Game: Umineko When They Cry
Console: PC
Title: Worldend (babypiano)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yugikun

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yugi

Saw that you guys were contributing Umineko arrangements, decided to do a couple of my own.

Might have the composer wrong. I'd rather not look up to see if I'm incorrect or not because I'd rather avoid spoilers for my playthrough, if possible.

also hi

Maelstrom

According to the official album, the song is called worldend(babypiano) but you could add a few spaces if needed. The composer is zts (no caps) and he always seems to leave out the caps in his songs for some reason, so it shouldn't be that hard for you to recognize them in the future.
I made a few changes:
Moved 2nd layer to other staff and changed the clef from bass to treble
Changed the tempo text
With the 2nd layer removed in the treble clef, I made it 8va to remove the ledger lines.
Edited m8 and 12
Things for you to do:
m14 is wrong. Just about all of it.
m17 and on in the LH: You need to check the octaves it's in. It switched quite a bit.
m20.5 LH - Thar be harmonies here

File:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9iyz1dleturd5fk/Worldend%20fix%201.mus?dl=1

Yugi

Made the changes, I think! Jury's out on whether they're actually fixed or not because I'm unsure about the measure 17 thing but they're different from before!

Maelstrom

Will check it when I get access to a piano, but i just noticed something: Your arranger name on the sheet is "Yugi" but your arranger name is "Yugikun."
What's up with that?

Yugi

Probably me forgetting what my arranger name is. I'll fix it with the next edits you tell me to make.

JDMEK5

Next truckload of fixes incoming:

- My OCD is desiring you to put some capitalization in that URL so it reads "http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/"
- Put a note somewhere saying "Play RH an octave higher than written" rather than having an 8va the whole way through.
- I have to ask you about the year in your formatting. Was the game really released over a 7 year span? Be sure this is the game's date, not the publisher's dates.
- The notes in the LH are wrong. The first line for instance actually goes Ab, G, F, Bb, Eb, etc.
- In cases like measure 8, I wouldn't be against you putting an Eb in the RH as well on beat 1.
- Also the Ab in measure 8 that you have written is actually a G. Check similar places in the piece to make sure of your pitches.
- Measure 14 beat 3 has a divisi in the RH. Figure out both of these notes. I don't think a C is part of it.
- Measures 22-end LH has more chords like you have in the previous measures.
- Also while you're at it plz fix the piano soundfont. That would be fabulous.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 29, 2016, 12:59:53 PM- I have to ask you about the year in your formatting. Was the game really released over a 7 year span? Be sure this is the game's date, not the publisher's dates.
The game was originally released over 2 or so years in 8 chapters, but received a Steam release this year, with new (and terrible) sprites, CGs, and the first official English translation. There was also a PS3, PSP, and a 2nd PC release in the west that was still in Japanese. So, for simplicity's sake, I think it's fine this way. In fact, I was the one who started using that.

Yugi

Sorry I took so long, but I made the majority of the changes. Some I can't do on the version of finale that I have (Notepad 2012) so someone else is going to have to do #2 and #9 of JD's changes for me. Thanks in advance!

(Also, is there a place or a thread where I can ask people to change around a thing for me that I can't due to finale notepad drawbacks? It's not NSM related but it is still music related and something I sorta need done for me >_>)

Latios212

Quote from: Yugi on December 05, 2016, 01:02:59 AM(Also, is there a place or a thread where I can ask people to change around a thing for me that I can't due to finale notepad drawbacks? It's not NSM related but it is still music related and something I sorta need done for me >_>)

Here it is
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yugi

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot