News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

My Kirby's Block Ball Arrangements

Started by LeviR.star, November 23, 2016, 07:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Once again, good to see your enthusiasm for arranging. But I need to make this clear:
Quote from: Latios212 on November 21, 2016, 05:02:20 PMIf you're looking for help on your in-progress sheets, use your personal arrangement thread. No need to keep creating a new topic each time!
Please don't make a new topic each time you make a new arrangement; that's not the point of the Personal Arrangement Threads. Post this in your own thread here for feedback. It just reduces clutter and redundancy.

As for the arrangement itself, why drop it? If you want to arrange a piece, go for it. There's never a reason to quit on an arrangement other than personal decision.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on November 23, 2016, 07:36:47 PMBut I need to make this clear: Please don't make a new topic each time you make a new arrangement;

I remember hearing this, and I haven't forgotten; however, the only reason I started this topic was because I figured with the amount of songs I would be uploading, I might as well make a separate topic. I won't anymore, though.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

My Kirby's Block Ball semi-formatted arrangements so far:

Title Screen: [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, working repeat signs and slurs not added
- does it need any slurs?
- copyright text overlapped by bass notes

File Select: [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, working repeat signs and slurs not added
- does it need any slurs?
- copyright text overlapped by bass notes
- bar lines are way too spaced out

Blockworld Map (Replacement): [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking not added
- grace note and pickup measure were removed
- slurs were added, but are they necessary?

Tutorial: [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking and slurs not added
- is this title correct, or should it be called "Demonstration", "Cutscene", or something else?
- I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to repeat at measure 8

Cappy's Stage (Stage 1): [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, 8va dotted line, working repeat sign and slurs not added
- copyright text missing on second page (it didn't duplicate with the template)
- not sure I like how the red notes are overlapping with the black ones

Squishy's Stage (Stage 2): [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, 8va dotted lines, working repeat sign and slurs not added yet
- I need to know where the 8va markings should go, and how I can make sure they don't affect the red notes
- I'm uncertain of some of the dyads in the second section

Kabu's Stage (Stage 3): [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, 8va dotted lines, working repeat sign and slurs not added yet
- articulation tips??
- bass notes overlap copyright text

Poppy Bros. Sr.'s Stage (Stage 4):[MUS]
Notes:
- the red notes and their articulations have me skeptical
- bass notes feel dangerously close to the copyright text

Mr. Shine & Mr Bright's Stage (Stage 5) (Replacement): [MUS]
Notes:
- not sure I like how the red notes are overlapping with the black ones
- bass notes overlap copyright text

Mr. Frosty's Stage (Stage 6): [MUS]
Notes:
- do I really need the legato and marcato markings?

Kracko's Stage (Stage 7): [MUS]
Notes:
- I need to know where the 8va markings should go, and how I can make sure they don't affect the red notes

Game Over: [MUS]
Notes:

Border Line Cleared: [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking not added yet
- it seems a little fast, even though I used the Tempo Tapper

High Score: [MUS]
Notes:
- older version; custom tempo marking, 8va dotted lines, and working repeat sign
- the bass note articulations have me skeptical

If you see any other things I could change, such as key signatures, feel free to tell me!

E. Gadd Industries

I'm not sure you understand what an Arrangement Project is...
I don't know that to be a fact, but...
An Unofficial AP presents an OST, and people from the forums chip in if they want; it seems as though this UAP is a solo endeavor, meaning it isn't a UAP, but something more along the lines of what I am/will be doing with Super Mario Sunshine.

EDIT: If you want an example, the Sun and Moon UAP is just a few threads down.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 30, 2016, 09:46:09 AMI'm not sure you understand what an Arrangement Project is...
I don't know that to be a fact, but...
An Unofficial AP presents an OST, and people from the forums chip in if they want; it seems as though this UAP is a solo endeavor, meaning it isn't a UAP, but something more along the lines of what I am/will be doing with Super Mario Sunshine.

EDIT: If you want an example, the Sun and Moon UAP is just a few threads down.
Do you have a suggestion for what it should be called?

E. Gadd Industries

Ummmmm..... You could do what I'm doing, though I know you want to keep it separate & so you probably won't like it, but I'm keeping mine in my PAT.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]