NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS  (Read 1062 times)

shadowkirby

  • Corneria Concert
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 1891
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile

DO SOME NOMINATIONS BITCHES

Most Bulbasaur

Poopiest Butthole

Might be named Joebob

Had a 50/50% chance of being dead

Looks super stylin' in a pair of shades

Would gently kick their bff's posterier, giggle, and say, "I kicked your butt"

Reminds you of a traumatic experience you had when you were 6

Best pepperoni

A mouse with 4 buttons

Ice-T's second form, water T

Pine Tree

Shooting Star

Has possibly attempted to summon a demon

Has an actual banana in their pocket but whether they are happy to see you is up to personal interpretation

That one kid from middle school

The human form of that goddamn microsoft paperclip

It IS just a phase mom, but please still accept me for who I am at this moment.

The Most Shadowkirby

EvilSqueaky's alt

enjoys Cold showers

Yourself

Best organs to sell on the black market

Grew on a tree

Thinks Project M is superior to Smash 4

Started with Chikorita

One of them super soft sugar cookies with loads of soft icing that you can buy a dozen of at like Walmart or Safeway or something

Grandest Dad



NO SELF NOMINATIONS, ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE DONE VIA PM
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:56:28 PM by shadowkirby »
Logged
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.

Maelstrom

  • Resident Fire Emblem Expert
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • *
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6198
  • Go play Umineko
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 01:03:37 PM »

I'm in

expect nominations today

SlowPokemon

  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • ********************************
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16685
  • GRAAAAAHH
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 04:24:21 PM »

If I don't win started with Chikorita I'm leaving this website for good
Logged
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • ********************************
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8388
  • CHRISTMAS
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 05:04:24 PM »

I don't want to be in this, thx.
Logged

Bloop

  • Samus Sonata
  • ****************************
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1730
  • Your local androgyne
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 05:59:14 PM »

Has an actual banana in there pocket but whether they are happy to see you is up to personal interpretation
Can I be nominated for most non-native grammar nazi?

shadowkirby

  • Corneria Concert
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 1891
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 09:54:18 PM »

Don't nominate Dude for anything. any nominations of Dude will not be counted.
Logged
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.

braixen1264

  • The One and Oily
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • *
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3830
  • Well, whatever.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 10:04:57 PM »

I'm actually really curious to see if I'd be nominated for any of these
Logged
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • ********************************
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3029
  • Super Mario Sunshine Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 12:11:39 AM »

Same here^^ if I get around to it, I'll nominate peoples
Logged
The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[close]

NocturneOfShadow

  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • ********************************
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10408
  • This is Halloween
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 12:42:53 AM »

Dudeman is supposed to host
Logged
time for a splatfest! Christmas vs Halloween!

only Christmas sucks so Halloween wins by default

shadowkirby

  • Corneria Concert
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 1891
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 02:01:04 AM »

Um I'm pretty sure this topic is called Shadowkirby's NSM superlatives
Logged
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.

Olimar12345

  • The Captain
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • *
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9213
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 02:09:25 AM »

Why would dudeman host shadowkirby's superlatives?
Logged

SlowPokemon

  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • ********************************
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16685
  • GRAAAAAHH
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 02:18:50 AM »

Will someone ban him again
Logged
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

shadowkirby

  • Corneria Concert
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 1891
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 02:19:34 AM »

Why would I get banned for this, of all things?
Logged
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.

Olimar12345

  • The Captain
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • *
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9213
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 03:13:48 AM »

@slow, regarding SK's superlatives:

Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean other people don't :3
Logged

shadowkirby

  • Corneria Concert
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 1891
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 03:21:51 AM »

Will someone ban him again

Alright, I'm gonna be completely real with you for a minute.

I know you don't like me. I get that. I can be incredibly immature and annoying. I make a lot of attempts to be funny that fall completely flat. I know all of this.
I'm not asking you to like me, or find me funny. I'm just asking you to be a bit nicer. I'm getting pretty fed up with EVERYTHING you say to me being mean. It needs to stop, man.
Logged
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.
Pages: [1] 2
 

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 23 queries.