[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "World Four (The Forest)"

Started by disco.ninja852, November 07, 2016, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco.ninja852

Completed by LeviR.star
I was surprised I couldn't find this awesome song anywhere on the site. If anyone would arrange this I would be eternally grateful! XD Either way, have a nice day. :)

LeviR.star

Quote from: disco.ninja852 on November 07, 2016, 06:00:21 PMI was surprised I couldn't find this awesome song anywhere on the site. If anyone would arrange this I would be eternally grateful! XD Either way, have a nice day. :)

I might give this a shot. Don't expect this to happen 100%, but have faith, my friend. I'll try my best.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Sorry for the wait! I did this as soon as I could. I may not have had it approved yet, but it's an arrangement I'm confident in, in regards to accuracy. ;)

[PDF]
[MUS]
[MID] (Xylophone)
[MID] (Piano)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

disco.ninja852

wow you rock dude!! i was struggling with the accidentals, so this is much appreciated! i will be playing this on my marimba all the time now lolol

LeviR.star

Quote from: disco.ninja852 on November 28, 2016, 08:43:12 PMwow you rock dude!! i was struggling with the accidentals, so this is much appreciated! i will be playing this on my marimba all the time now lolol

Thank you, and you're welcome :D. This is actually the first request I've ever fulfilled on this site. ;D