Title: HANE
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: McDucky

mikey

unmotivated

McDucky

Maelstrom

Some initial things:
-This could easily fit on 2 pages. If you resized "all parts and score" to 90% using the resize tool (% tool) and moved the systems closer together (tool that looks like a treble clef), you could pull it off with room to spare. Tip: if you move all the systems as close together as possible, and select all the systems on one page EXCEPT for the first one, and drag/push the down arrow, it will put equal space between all of them, while leaving the top measure where it was.

-Dynamics: FF is excessive, and there is no way around that. I'd say put F for the main parts, and maybe mp for the quieter parts.

-m24-31 LH - Swap the layers here. That will fix the strange direction. In the future, try to always put layer 1 on top, and layer 2 on the bottom, regardless of which is the melody. You can do this easily by selecting the part, edit>move/copy layers> check "Layer 1 into layer 2" and "Layer 2 into layer 1." You clear the inputed stem directions by tools>special tools>advanced tools>stem direction, click on the measure, and then click on the pink box to return it to it's default direction.

-m24-31- Note beaming - It is the goal of arrangers to make the beat visible. Normally, in 4/4, things are a little more lax, and you don't need to separate eighth-quarter-eighth into eighth-tied eighth pair-eighth for beat 2, but you do need to do that for beat 3 (middle beat).

-Harmonies - There are so many missing ones. I fixed the first measure for you:
Spoiler
[close]

-Check the formatting guidelines one last time. Title needs quotes on pg 2, and tempo marking doesn't include metronome marking.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

McDucky

You can always check my dropbox folder for my current version (musx)   

McDucky

It's still WIP, but I updated the sheet with my latest version if you have any comments on the changes I've made

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

McDucky