News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Animated films

Started by Nitro Indigo, October 23, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Including the Kung-Fu Panda trilogy? I found them all surprisingly good, and my hopes were low for 3.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I'm including those as shameless kid fodder lol. I've only seen the first two, but they fall into that category compared with the others I mentioned
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I actually agree with slow here, DreamWorks stopped being good mid-2000.  WAG is my favorite animation studio as of now and Disney is always fine
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Speaking of WAG, what do you people think of Storks? I've never seen it, and I'm not interested in doing so, but I read the spoilers on TV Tropes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

The trailers looked cute but it also looks exactly like all of those kiddie films Dreamworks puts out
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

I guess you could say that DreamWorks are trolling us.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nitro Indigo

There's this anime movie called Your Name that's coming to UK cinemas on the 24th November, not sure if it'll be dubbed or not, but I'm worried it'll have a really limited release.