News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG SPOOP (Skeletrons vs. Lazy Bears)

Started by EFitTrainr, October 22, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on November 15, 2016, 08:17:24 AMGosh dang it guys, I was actually having fun. You know, actually doing TWG stuff.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Dudeman

But yeah if this game was a joke, I didn't get it or find it funny. I was actually trying to play TWG. Guess I won't make that mistake again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Dude

Olimar12345

^ yours should have one tbh.

Also, lol @ the levels of butthurt. Halloween is over guys, move on already :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Ummm? The point of TWG is to play TWG regardless of season. That's why I signed up, that's why I'm """butthurt""".
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on November 15, 2016, 01:51:59 PMUmmm? The point of TWG is to play TWG regardless of season. That's why I signed up, that's why I'm """butthurt""".

^this, I'm not even "butthurt" (which by the way is a lazy, non-sequitur way to be condescending and imply that you're better than someone else for not getting "worked up") I'm just annoyed that this was apparently a joke game despite half of the players not knowing that and it never being explicitly stated anywhere. I guess it was dumb to think Shadowkirby capable of anything other than meaningless and unfunny spam, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

If you guys want to play twg so badly, perhaps start the next thread for deciding host, etc? I'm just saying that sitting around here and posting about how you feel isn't really a productive use of your time :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 15, 2016, 02:56:59 PMI guess it was dumb to think Shadowkirby capable of anything other than meaningless and unfunny spam, though.

Rude
I like food.

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 15, 2016, 08:52:52 PMIf you guys want to play twg so badly, perhaps start the next thread for deciding host, etc? I'm just saying that sitting around here and posting about how you feel isn't really a productive use of your time :/
A+ idea