News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG SPOOP (Skeletrons vs. Lazy Bears)

Started by EFitTrainr, October 22, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 24, 2016, 07:42:00 AMdaj I wish we were skeletrons xD

ahaha. that would have been awesome ^^~

But oh well.

What did Dudeman do by the way?

Dude

BDS: did you get any counterclaims? Please respond.

SlowPokemon

Wait, what happened with Dudeman? Lmao did I miss something
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Dudeman

woah okay what I come home to this

reasoning plz
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I'm probably going to vote one of the three who voted dudeman unless they can give good answers.

And I still don't know when the phase ends at an exact time so *shrug*

mikey

He didn't die at night even when I said he was going to
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

Seriously, shadowkirby, can you please put the game rules in the OP?  That'd be stellar

Also, why the Dudeman assault?  Did I miss an inside joke during my NSM hiatus?

Dudeman

Might've been 'cause I joked that BDS's reveal TOTALLY SPOOPed me so bad that I died. And then I didn't.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 24, 2016, 03:06:03 PMBDS: did you get any counterclaims? Please respond.
Olimar did not claim to me. I know who Aegis Bear is, and also seered someone green.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 24, 2016, 11:11:07 PMOlimar did not claim to me. I know who Aegis Bear is, and also seered someone green.
This makes me want to vote Olimar.

Dude

Or Nocturne even. Since they did it around the same time, it could have been a push for you...

Dudeman

Just what I was thinking. although I don't want a boring day one Noc lynch, that always happens

Olimar I guess, until I get convinced otherwise

SlowPokemon

I'll wait for Olimar to defend himself or claim before I decide on a vote.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.