News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Official "What to do with my sheets if I disappear" Topic

Started by Latios212, October 20, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on February 27, 2017, 06:21:24 PMI do not arrange my music to be playable. That said anyone may edit my sheets at any time and submit them as long as I get credit for the arrangement.
This is giving blanket permission to anyone to edit and upload my arrangements. I am in no way insinuating that anyone HAS to do so. I am stating that they can if they like whether I am active or not.

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on February 27, 2017, 06:21:24 PMSpeaking of which can someone edit my Romance in the Air Solo arrangement and submit it for me. (I made the arrangement about a year ago and its been sitting in my personal arrangement thread that whole time.)[¿
This is giving blanket permission for anyone to modify an arrangement i have previously created. I was unclear with the way i said it but allow me to restate what i meant. Whether or not I disappear, I give full permission to anyone to edit and submit my arrangements as long as i am credited as the arranger. I am proud of my arrangement of Romance in the Air and if someone would like to edit and submit it i would appreciate it. That said, no one should feel obliged to do so.

Moreover the main purpose of my post was not to draw attention to my previous arrangement. It was to give permission for anyone at anytime to submit my sheets.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

Olimar12345

^This. If you're active, you can submit arrangements yourself. This is just for if you disappear off of the face of the earth.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

i cant submit it myself because i once again no longer have access to finale and am currently arranging music on my phone. If i had a PC, id submit the arrangement but i dont. Also nearly all of my arrangements from this point forward will be placed on my arrangement thread in the form of screenshots and midis. This is why I give permission to everyone at anytime.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

Again, that's not the point of this topic. If you would still like to submit stuff, you might want to befriend someone with finale who wouldn't mind helping you out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

Oh hey.

Since I've disappeared, I grant immediate and total rights to anyone interested in my sheets.

This means that I'm done arranging, for now (and probably forever). I would like my sheets submitted to the site, but I lack the technical and musical skills required for them to be up to par. At this moment, all of my sheets are up for grabs.

02 is really close to done, I feel. SMM Title Screens are also pretty close. Everything else is pretty meh, if I remember correctly. I don't know if the links still work. If not, I'll resubmit them on my thread.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mikey

uh yes I have a question: do you still play brawl or have you moved on to smash4?  I've been wondering this for a while and it's good to see you
unmotivated

Dudeman

Oh shit, it's B4E. Hope you're having fun, whatever you're doing now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

This is such a sad topic....

Anyway, if I am ever gone for three months (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements (NOT Fire Emblem or Drakengard/NieR).

If I am ever gone for six months (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements (apart from the first Drakengard game).

If I am ever gone for 3 years (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements. 

(I might edit this again at some point but for now eh.)

Altissimo

In the past I said that if I ever just stopped submitting to submy sheets for me. I have changed my stance on this: 1) if I disappear I don't want any of my sheets admitted and 2) odds are I will be submitting a lot less frequently, eventually ceasing to submit entirely, in the coming months, which is why this is relevant at all.