The Official "What to do with my sheets if I disappear" Topic

Started by Latios212, October 20, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on October 20, 2016, 03:58:47 PMi don't care anymore

does anyone even have any of them anymore? i lost most of them. lol
I think I still have a copy of The Star Spangled Pierrot somewhere on my PC. Idk if you want it.

Dude

If you want to fix it up and submit it go ahead. I really don't care.

Onionleaf

Oh neat! It would be nice to have a bit of assurance in case real life (or death?  :o) takes us away from NSM.

If I'll ever be absent for a year and haven't posted anything in my personal arrangements thread to explain my absence, feel free to flick me an e-mail to ask if I'm still working on arrangements. If I don't reply, you're welcome to edit/submit the sheets if you'd like to. :)

WaluigiTime64

If I vanish from NSM for 2 months unannounced, anyone can format and submit my sheets if they really want to.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

If I'm gone for over a year, I'll probably be dead, so y'all can do whatever you want with my sheets.

McDucky

If I'm inactive for more than a month, await my impulsive non-spectacular return. 
If I'm inactive for more than a year, anyone except for Yugi may edit and submit my sheets.   

FireArrow

Never saw this topic huh.

If I ever disappear, the updaters can do whatever they want with my sheets under two conditions:
-It has the NSM url on it (I only put it on sheet I intend to submit)
-It requires no/minimal edits
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

People know what I have written about "if I leave NSM (for a longer time period)".

"If I ever happen to leave the site for longer than 1 month, you have my permission to submit any of my arrangements, even if major changes are needed. My goal is to have all my arrangements on the main site sooner or later, so I'd appreciate if any of my arrangements is being submitted."

I'd rather have as little changes as possible... however. And I'd leave more experienced musicians to have the most power to change, or suggest changes to, my arrangements if that happens, and I'd (hopefully) leave a comment about whom I'd want to be able to change or suggest changes to my sheets if I leave.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Static

Just saw this, so I figured I'd post here so people know...

If I ever leave or disappear, anyone here has full permission to do anything they want with any of my sheets, be it submitting, fixing, formatting, whatever. I don't really care about what you do with them. Any changes that are made are perfectly acceptable and greatly appreciated.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Static on January 20, 2017, 04:11:40 PMIf I ever leave or disappear, anyone here has full permission to do anything they want with any of my sheets, be it submitting, fixing, formatting, whatever. I don't really care about what you do with them. Any changes that are made are perfectly acceptable and greatly appreciated.

Ditto. I have a tendency to be super inactive for long periods of time, though, so if I come back, please let me know if anything happens! <3
what is shitpost

Latios212

To you two above: Thanks! But could you give a specific time duration (as stated in the OP)?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

If I'm gone for more than 3 months, then all that stuff I said applies.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Let's make this as unnecessarily detailed as possible.

In the instance that I -
1)   officially announce my temporary or permanent full departure from NinSheetMusic in the Official "I'm Away Topic," or
2)   do not post or sign in (seen in "last active") in two months,
anyone may edit and submit my arrangements, provided that -
1)   anyone interested in submitting regardless of completion must PM me in case of any objections,
2)   if the arrangement is already complete, to submit it in my name, and
3)   if the arrangement is not complete, to submit it as a collaboration between myself and any person(s) who edited the arrangement.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Trainer Ave

I do not arrange my music to be playable. That said anyone may edit my sheets at any time and submit them as long as I get credit for the arrangement.

Speaking of which can someone edit my Romance in the Air Solo arrangement and submit it for me. (I made the arrangement about a year ago and its been sitting in my personal arrangement thread that whole time.)

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Latios212

To be clear, this thread is for the benefit of the updaters and arrangers who wish to see someone's works submitted, not for requesting work on your own arrangement.

In no way is anyone obligated to fix up or submit anyone else's sheets; this thread is just giving us the power to do so if we feel so motivated to.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle