News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Other forums like NSM

Started by kondats, October 13, 2016, 10:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kondats

Hello there,

I would like to know if there are any other forums similar to this one, where people can take requests for any kind of song, if possible, instead of only video game music. The reason I'm asking this is because I'm interested in other kinds of music apart from video game music, but I can't seem to find some of the songs I want anywhere and I can't play by ear.

Thanks in advance!

mikey

I think there are one or two like this for anime, but I've never stumbled across others.  Just NSM.
unmotivated

kondats

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 13, 2016, 10:46:26 AMI think there are one or two like this for anime, but I've never stumbled across others.  Just NSM.

That's good to hear! I was actually looking for a forum that focuses on anime music. Do you mind posting the links?

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Ichigos* also worth noting that website is pretty mediocre, or at least it was back in the day
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

kondats

I know there's also another one called josh's anime sheet music collection, but I think you have to pay to make a request. Anyways, thank you. I have requested the song I wanted on ichigo's and now all I have to do is wait. If anyone else knows any other websites or people I can ask, please let me know. :)

Pianist Da Sootopolis

No.
You belong to us, and only us.
/thread
what is shitpost

Dude

We had offspring sites that popped up from here

But they died last I checked.

Olimar12345

ApolloMix might still be alive, but Idr if they take requests.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

If you can ignore the  "A PHP error has occurred" messages everywhere and the last update was is January 20XX, then sure.

Onionleaf

Ooo, good luck with your request, last time I had a look at the request boards on Ichigos it seemed like it can be difficult to get a response.

You could also have a go at requesting an arrangement from someone on YouTube who's actively uploading new anime sheets.