AmpharosAndy's Arranging! (Full Sims 2 OST Arrangement)

Started by AmpharosAndy, October 03, 2016, 10:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

2 Simple ones from Pokemon XY

Santalune Forest (sheet looks a tad chodey dunnit)

Route 2

innit

AmpharosAndy

3rd in a row from Pokemon X and Y! Team Flare battle this time :D

innit

AmpharosAndy

I know these have been claimed, but it's been ages and I love this track so oh well. You can use this as a basis :)

Oreburgh Mine - Pokemon DPPt (Piano Solo)

Team Galactic Eterna Building - Pokemon DPPt (Piano Solo)

There's a bunch of smaller notes which are generally to be omitted unless you've got massive hands and are very skilled. Wanted to keep as much in as possible even though it's pretty ridiculous to play :P

innit

AmpharosAndy

Ancient Forest: Large Monster Battle - Monster Hunter World (Piano Solo)

innit

AmpharosAndy

Astera (Day) - Monster Hunter World (Piano Solo)

It's shifting between G major and minor often so, at times, I've used D minor/F major so that there aren't accidentals everywhere. That's probably not the best solution but hey ho. Bits near the end get messy because there's too many parts so you can cut one or two lines out, if you don't mind losing the mood a bit. Let me know if you like the Monster Hunter arrangements (or any for that matter ;))
innit

AmpharosAndy

Circuit - (Piano Solo) Mario Kart: Super Circuit 
- The circuit theme for Luigi, Peach and Mario circuits. This is a groovy one hehe :D

Route 203 (Day) - Pokemon DPPt (Easy Piano Solo) - simplification of an old arrangement :D

innit

Latios212

Great work on both of these! I swear, Super Circuit's Circuit theme has some of the weirdest rhythms in vanilla 4/4 that I've ever heard. Your sheet of it looks and sounds splendid!

And Route 203! I'm super happy to see you try and make it more manageable. This looks like something I'd want to play now :P and I do! Can you share a PDF?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

Desert Overworld - New Super Mario Bros. (Two Pianos)

Not the most exciting arrangement, but I figured I'd do the other in the pair because I did the wii version innit.

innit

AmpharosAndy

Bicycle (Piano Solo) - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

This is a reduction of my previous orchestral score, if you're interested: https://youtu.be/2_oOBE5CNSg

innit

AmpharosAndy

innit

Zeila

Your sheets sound really nice (in terms of both the arrangement and the sound quality). I especially like Bicycle. Keep up the great work! :>

AmpharosAndy

innit

AmpharosAndy

Wild Pokemon Battle (Piano Solo) - Pokemon RSE

Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla (Piano Solo) - Super Mario Galaxy 2

Tower - NSMBW

innit

AmpharosAndy

This one is quite old and unfinished but I thought people might enjoy it anyway :D

Battle! Rival (Jazz Piano Arrangement) - Pokemon B2/W2

innit

Onionleaf

Nice one! I had a go at arranging this track years ago but only got a third of the way through. Glad to be able to hear your much better version of it in all its glory. :D