AmpharosAndy's Arranging! (Full Sims 2 OST Arrangement)

Started by AmpharosAndy, October 03, 2016, 10:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

Quiet Forest - Kirby 64
Somebody asked for this a while ago and it's probably already been done but hey ho. Link below to the video.

innit

AmpharosAndy

Route 210 (Day). Slightly jazzier version than the original. My thanks to dajwxp for his awesome score that I used as a basis for the primo part! :D My version should be very playable too (assuming there's two people).

innit

AmpharosAndy

Sandgem Town (Day) theme for two pianos!

innit

AmpharosAndy

Dragon's Den - Pokemon G/S Jazzed up a bit....

innit

AmpharosAndy

Twinleaf Town - Jazz Piano Version
Having fun with a funky tune from Sinnoh

innit

AmpharosAndy

Bicycle Theme from Black/White jazzed up (as usual)

innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on November 08, 2016, 08:01:03 AMCOMPLETE!!!! WATCH ITTTTT (with the link) let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyGqei7Y0eY

You're really good at arranging, dude! I can't wait to see what else you do! :D
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 03, 2016, 01:42:49 PMYou're really good at arranging, dude!
Thanks, man :D

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 03, 2016, 01:42:49 PMI can't wait to see what else you do! :D
Probably more pokemon stuff but I'm open to any suggestions!
innit

AmpharosAndy

Mystery Dungeon Mt. Steel!! One of my favourites!!
Update: Bespinben has also done this (very well, if I may add) but I didn't know before I did it so I'm putting this up anyway. Whoops

innit

AmpharosAndy

Edit: Now Day Theme (Two Pianos) from Pokemon Ranch as well! Some cool guitar noodling transcribed for piano :)

Night Theme from My Pokemon Ranch! Duet style!
With this one, I've tried to stay very true to the original so it's less jazzy than usual ;) I'm going to start on the day theme now (which is a bit harder by the looks of it).

innit

Taser9090

I've been waiting for a Pokemon Ranch Day theme arrangement for such a long time! Though I won't have another person to play with, this really pleasant!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Taser9090 on December 25, 2016, 03:09:46 PMI've been waiting for a Pokemon Ranch Day theme arrangement for such a long time!
Me too! That's why I did it myself. I thought I was the only one XD

Quote from: Taser9090 on December 25, 2016, 03:09:46 PMThough I won't have another person to play with, this really pleasant!
Yeah, it is a shame. I'd love to do a lot of stuff but there aren't many people near me who want to play (never mind having two pianos) :P
innit

AmpharosAndy

Route 6 from Pokemon Black/White for Two Pianos! Cheers to Dr Pamplemousse for his score as that was my starting point :)

innit

AmpharosAndy

Pokemon Colosseum Time!!!

Main Menu:
Cipher Admin Battle:
innit

AmpharosAndy

More wii sports resort! Main Menu theme this time :D

innit