Submission Information:

Series: Final Fantasy
Game: Bravely Default
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: That Person's Name Is
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yugikun

Yugi

Don't call it a comeback. I have a friend who likes Bravely Default so I decided to touch up on one of my more terrible arrangements so I could give it to her. I think it's better now, but there are still things that I have problems with so I decided to come here to get a little help on it (also choosing to submit it because it's probably one of the more immediate ways to get criticism and it sorta kills two birds with one stone).

Just as a couple things.
1. When I made the arrangement back in early 2015 I asked whether the separated chords that make up most of the left hand should be like so or like actual chords, in which the answer was separated chords for playability reasons. While I do get that, I feel that the midi/the song sounds sorta goofy when the chords are like that, so should I try to change them back?
2. In the first section that repeats there should be a beat or so break, rather than it being immediate. I don't know how to do that myself so could someone help there?
3. Ditto for bar 39. It should only be a bar long or so.
4. Also also ditto for bar 1. It should be just the anacrusis.
5. For the last section of the song with the repeated sixteenth notes, could someone put a gva in there the second time through?
6. I'm not sure what that last bar is supposed to be at all. If someone could tell me what that is that would be gr8

Also, the arrangement probably sucks so there's a whole lot of more things likely in there.

Maelstrom

I understand how you posted it here for more feedback, but....that's not how the submissions board is, although some, yourself not included, treat it that way. It's just not ready for submissions
I get that a lot of stuff can't be done in notepad, and I won't give you a hard time about it. It's the other things. You said the bassline doesn't work, and I agree with you. It doesn't. I'm sure what you're expecting is some fount of wisdom about how to notate it, and all will come out right. Idk. I suck at that. This song just refuses to be arranged for piano. When you have no more ideas, don't be afraid to look to other existing arrangements for ideas, provided you don't copy them verbatim. There are also various wrong notes and accidentals plaguing this piece. I'd love to see this piece brought to completion, but I can't shake the feeling that it will take close to as much time as it would for me to arrange it from scratch, and that's where I need to draw the line with edits. I'm sorry, but I'll need to archive this for reasons above.