News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm not sure, I pre-ordered it. Call GameStop, they should know.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Pretty sure. That's why it's $30.

Olimar12345

Gamestop's website (which I ordered it from) used to list all of the extra things as "GS preorder bonuses," and now none of them appear.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/cave-story/147094
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

So I read on NintendoLife about a Steam game coming to Switch, and since it's I guess a horror/adventure game I was mildly intrigued, but I'm REALLY interested after seeing:

"We've transformed a series of hidden gems of Johann Sebastian Bach into chiptune retro style to create unique soundscapes. 24 minutes length of 13 masterpieces."

Lmao I'm so there for a game scored entirely with Bach

Edit: I forgot to link to the article. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/mystery_and_horror_adventure_the_count_lucanor_is_coming_to_switch
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

From an actual investors meeting:

Kimishima: "Yo yo yo, dawg, I got this hella plan to make hella cheddar. We make games with done fine honies and the big Nin-dizzle will be back on top."
Investors: "...what?"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

swimswamit

300 for a switch when I only want to play odyssey ;-;

Olimar12345

Really? No interest in any other franchises? Because it's actually getting quite a lot...

Sir Dino

Quote from: swimswamit on July 09, 2017, 04:08:59 PM300 for a switch when I only want to play odyssey ;-;
where are you finding it for 300? i've only seen it for 400$ at gamestop and scalpers on ebay :-(

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 09, 2017, 05:03:54 PMReally? No interest in any other franchises? Because it's actually getting quite a lot...
Not really, nintendo hasn't given me much hope recently for what I like even though breath of the wild looked good. I mean if I bought one I would definitely get some other games, but If I bought it it would just be because odyssey is coming out on it. I usually just buy virtual console stuff instead of playing the new ones :p

Quote from: Sir Dino on July 09, 2017, 06:17:27 PMwhere are you finding it for 300? i've only seen it for 400$ at gamestop and scalpers on ebay :-(
Just at first glance, haven't read the fine print or anything:
http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

mikey

Yeah finding a switch for 300 won't be easy for a while
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Dude