News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm not sure, I pre-ordered it. Call GameStop, they should know.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Pretty sure. That's why it's $30.

Olimar12345

Gamestop's website (which I ordered it from) used to list all of the extra things as "GS preorder bonuses," and now none of them appear.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/cave-story/147094
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

So I read on NintendoLife about a Steam game coming to Switch, and since it's I guess a horror/adventure game I was mildly intrigued, but I'm REALLY interested after seeing:

"We've transformed a series of hidden gems of Johann Sebastian Bach into chiptune retro style to create unique soundscapes. 24 minutes length of 13 masterpieces."

Lmao I'm so there for a game scored entirely with Bach

Edit: I forgot to link to the article. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/mystery_and_horror_adventure_the_count_lucanor_is_coming_to_switch
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

From an actual investors meeting:

Kimishima: "Yo yo yo, dawg, I got this hella plan to make hella cheddar. We make games with done fine honies and the big Nin-dizzle will be back on top."
Investors: "...what?"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

swimswamit

300 for a switch when I only want to play odyssey ;-;

Olimar12345

Really? No interest in any other franchises? Because it's actually getting quite a lot...

Sir Dino

Quote from: swimswamit on July 09, 2017, 04:08:59 PM300 for a switch when I only want to play odyssey ;-;
where are you finding it for 300? i've only seen it for 400$ at gamestop and scalpers on ebay :-(

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 09, 2017, 05:03:54 PMReally? No interest in any other franchises? Because it's actually getting quite a lot...
Not really, nintendo hasn't given me much hope recently for what I like even though breath of the wild looked good. I mean if I bought one I would definitely get some other games, but If I bought it it would just be because odyssey is coming out on it. I usually just buy virtual console stuff instead of playing the new ones :p

Quote from: Sir Dino on July 09, 2017, 06:17:27 PMwhere are you finding it for 300? i've only seen it for 400$ at gamestop and scalpers on ebay :-(
Just at first glance, haven't read the fine print or anything:
http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

mikey

Yeah finding a switch for 300 won't be easy for a while
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Dude