News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Presumably that's the whole point with this new paid online service, more and better servers.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nitro Indigo

Splatoon and Wind Waker are the only Wii U games I own, ever since I sold Sm4sh.

On an unrelated note... all of those rumours about GameCube games on Switch Virtual Console make me wonder: if it actually happens, what happens to PAL games where you can choose between 50Hz and 60Hz?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

K-NiGhT

Release week is finally here! Who's excited to buy their very own Zelda machine?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

I have a perfectly good Zelda box at home, and mine has a touch screen, thank you
unmotivated

Maelstrom

So does the new Zelda machine.

LeviR.star

Are they going to immediately transfer all of the Wii U Virtual Console games to the new eShop, or gradually start the process all over again until I lose interest, patience, or graduate high school?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Virtual Console isn't supported at launch.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

ADD ME

SW-7571-0599-2306
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on March 03, 2017, 05:50:23 PMADD ME

SW-7571-0599-2306

I would, but my birthday isn't for another month and a half... :(

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on March 03, 2017, 05:50:23 PMADD ME

SW-7571-0599-2306
I sent you a request. Mine is SW-4174-1784-8412

Olimar12345

Holy shit I just wanted to share this with you guys: the switch version of Cave Story that just released last week has the coolest special edition version. Mine just arrived and I took these pics to show you guys it's awesomeness:

https://imgur.com/gallery/2e05b

Serious props on the retro instruction manual, Nicalis.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 26, 2017, 01:13:01 PMHoly shit I just wanted to share this with you guys: the switch version of Cave Story that just released last week has the coolest special edition version. Mine just arrived and I took these pics to show you guys it's awesomeness:

that's really awesome, that game has really gone a long way. So tempted to buy a switch now with all this great stuff on it.

BlackDragonSlayer

EDIT: OOPS, wrong topic!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 26, 2017, 01:13:01 PMHoly shit I just wanted to share this with you guys: the switch version of Cave Story that just released last week has the coolest special edition version. Mine just arrived and I took these pics to show you guys it's awesomeness:

Do all physical Switch copies of Cave Story+ come with this stuff?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.