Wall-e (was the most super-amazing movie ever!+no spoilers)

Started by Olimar12345, July 03, 2008, 01:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I just saw wall-e yesterday and i thought it was great! ;D Anyone else want 2 share their opinion about the movie? thumbs up? thumbs down? what do you guys think? ???
                           (^ yeah right!)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MetroidHunter26

My family might go see it for my niece I think it looks good I've always loved pixars work Especialy toy story! :D I love that movie!

chipmunk884

i saw wall-e, and i thought it was a great movie.  I personally thought that the graphics in that movie were the best that pixar has ever had.  it was a little strange because of how little dialog there was in the movie.

MasterPenguin

Olimar12345

Quote from: chipmunk884 on July 03, 2008, 02:34:14 PMi saw wall-e, and i thought it was a great movie.  I personally thought that the graphics in that movie were the best that pixar has ever had.  it was a little strange because of how little dialog there was in the movie.

I KNOW! especially in the beginning!

Quote from: MasterPenguin on July 03, 2008, 03:23:42 PMI like how Wall-e and Eve talk. xD.

Me too! ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Akiro

I haven't seen it, but I think that a movie about robot love is pretty stupid...

KefkaticFanatic

I saw it today, it was great, but can't we have just one movie without any kind of love crap in it?  I'm really getting sick off it.

me irl
[close]

FallenPianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 03, 2008, 04:47:06 PMbut can't we have just one movie without any kind of love crap in it?  I'm really getting sick off it.

Lol, no we can't. And yeah, i'm also getting sick of it. But i think i'll go see this movie, it looks funny.

scooterulez

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Composer #40

Pixar has done it again.

I couldn't get over the side notes it makes, however. (Deserted, trashed planet, Big Box corporation ruled the world, Fred Willard ??? :-\)

It happens Every. Day!

Davey

I enjoyed it alot! There wasn't enough dialogue for me in the beginning but it was a compelling story and a horrifying truth  :o

(Recycles this post)

MasterPenguin

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 04, 2008, 09:35:57 PMbut it was a compelling story and a horrifying truth  :o

Horrifying truth? We're all going to be fat people one day, and slide down a star-ship when the ship tilts?

It did have a few hidden messages.

Davey

Well if we are all doomed to be fat, lazy, and addicted to a screen that allows us to contact other people and change ourselves, and we get other people (in this case robots) to get us our food, and we all live under one corporation... wait a second, that's America right now!

HOLY SHIT!  :o

ZeldaFan

ha ha i saw the movie yesterday. It was great! i really liked it.

btw, the first 45 minutes have no dialogue.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D