DaveyTheRebel's Arrangements - Nevermind

Started by Davey, July 03, 2008, 11:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBJack

Hurray for obscure games!  ;)

I'm not sure if you'll come back to see if anyone says goodbye. But you only were here for 1 update. And your sheet still needed to be cleaned up. There were a few small errors, and on a 1 measure song, that's like having 75% of the song errored. Now that it's fixed, it sounds fine, and probably will get added on the next update, which will probably be a little bit later this month. But this is your choice. Don't be too angry. Bye!

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Davey

Whoa whoa whoa! I never said I was leaving! Wtf stop jumping to conclusions, I said and I QUOTE.
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 04:15:49 AMForget this, I'm done arranging for this site. I need to put my sheets on my own website more. meh.

I guess this is more out of anger then in making sense, but who cares? It's only one small member not arranging for the site.

DOES IT SAY ANYWHERE IN THIS THAT I WAS LEAVING?

DBJack

:P No offense, but that conclusion was easy to jump to. Harsh words like, 'I'm finished!' your anger that you've stated, and the fact that you said that the site was losing one small member not arranging made it easy to mistake. And you also didn't state that you would stay on the forums.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

PianoMan

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 06:59:45 PMWhoa whoa whoa! I never said I was leaving! Wtf stop jumping to conclusions, I said and I QUOTE.
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 04:15:49 AMForget this, I'm done arranging for this site. I need to put my sheets on my own website more. meh.

I guess this is more out of anger then in making sense, but who cares? It's only one small member not arranging for the site.

DOES IT SAY ANYWHERE IN THIS THAT I WAS LEAVING?
Listen. I know this site is full of jerks, and it can be very hard to remain sane, too. but it's the same with the earth. It's full of jerks and other people that I shudder to think about. but does that mean that you should stop doing good for the world? Should you remain there and just complain about all of the bad things in the world? No, you should try to make all the good things better and set a good example.

ALPRAS

If you dont arrange, what the hell are you doing here  ???
This is stupid...

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 11, 2008, 08:50:48 AMIf you dont arrange, what the hell are you doing here  ???
This is stupid...

1. Not everyone here arranges. I don't, for example. I used to, but it got repetitive, so I quit.
2. NSM doesn't like people leaving.
3. If Davey wants to not arrange here, there's nothing we can do about it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Davey

Lildigipoke2

yeah...i don't arrange, but i'm good at editting/feedback...that's what i do

your choice though

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE