DaveyTheRebel's Arrangements - Nevermind

Started by Davey, July 03, 2008, 11:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 06, 2008, 05:13:47 PMWell don't tell me what I can do to fix that or anything!
I'm not supposed to have to tell you that, you should have read it yourself.  Thank you Echo for going to the trouble of telling him here though.

Davey

Yeah thanks echo, and it is fixed. (I think  ???)

pumpy_heart

Thanks for all the support guys (those who offered it...)
Your version is wrong...or at least compared to the Arcade version of it.
If I recall correctly, the Nintendo version of Donkey Kong for the NES did have a different key than the Arcade. Personally, I prefer the arcade version.
The ppp is the way it is ingame..Like...You always hear Mario's Footsteps and Jumps WAYYYYY louder than the background music. So I arranged it appropriately.
Please know about music before you flame me...My piece starts on a C...not an A.
If you plan to submit this to the site, I dont mind getting rid of mine (now that yours has drastically improved and I have too many submissions already).
Also, it never hurts to check around before you submit something. Someone may have already done it.
So yea. Im a guy. I thought I should close with that.

Echo

Um, why can't both be kept? There's multiple versions of this song, so why shouldn't we keep all of them?

Davey

Okay, I see it now. I thought it was in Trebble clef not base  :-[ sorry.
and btw, i DID ask if the sheet was on the site
I asked JaMaHa, he said it wasn't there. He would know. So I arranged it, and if it doesn't matter, we could just keep pumpy_heart's version.

Akiro

He meant look around in the submission, queue, and the in-progress-topic.

DBJack

So many pages of messages over one measure..

Try here

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

pumpy_heart

It's not on the site yet. I just had it done already.
I guess we can upload both of them, since they really are two different songs from two different games. A Key Sig change signifies a different song, so yea (I.E. Pokemon Diamond, Mystery Gift and WIFI Waiting Screen are different songs, although they are the same melody in different keys).

iDOWN

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 06, 2008, 05:13:47 PM
Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 06, 2008, 11:56:47 AMWell now the rhythm is correct at least.  However, I really don't feel that the slur and chord are necessary.  Plus your formatting is incorrect, so rejected for now.

Well don't tell me what I can do to fix that or anything!
He just did. Don't get angry. Maybe try looking at the top two stickied topics for more information. You should have done that before anything else.

Davey

Well it shouldn't be any problem now, I fixed the formatting WEEKS ago. I am sure this is quality of the site now, but I think nintendude didn't even check it yet.

Davey

DOES ANYONE CARE? IT'S FIXED NOW!  >:( IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH!

pumpy_heart

Dude. Chill out.
The mods will upload it when they upload a big group of things when they have time.
Time to go outside...smell some pretty roses...take a walk. Just chill until that times come.

Davey

There has been 2 updates while my sheet stood there. They should at least tell me if there is a reason that it hasn't been accepted yet, or if they just forgot.

Davey

Forget this, I'm done arranging for this site. I need to put my sheets on my own website more. meh.

I guess this is more out of anger then in making sense, but who cares? It's only one small member not arranging for the site.

Brawler4Ever

We have lives. We have a page worth of submissions to go through for games that we don't know or care about.

But it's your choice. I(for one, anyway[looks darkly at this thread]) don't care either way.
Good luck with wherever your going with your arrangements.  :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!