[PC] Pokémon Uranium - Battle! Vs. Wild Nuclear Pokémon

Started by Korados, September 07, 2016, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Pokémon Uranium is the fangame everybody's talking about right now. As a faithful Pokémon player, I'm also playing it, and the music
is awesome! I especially like the Battle theme against a Wild Nuclear Pokémon. I have the Youtube video link here, and in the description of the video
there's a link to the MP3:

I hope someone is interested in this!

Thank you very much!

Dekkadeci

Before anyone else replies:
Dang, what is our policy on transcribing from fan games?

Maelstrom

Nothing wrong with it, but requests go in the music subforum to be buried alive and they can't get on the main site.

Dudeman

I don't think we can put them on the site, but feel free to arrange them for personal/forum use.

ninja'd
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 07, 2016, 05:28:44 PMNothing wrong with it, but requests go in the music subforum to be buried alive and they can't get on the main site.
Quote from: Dudeman on September 07, 2016, 05:29:18 PMI don't think we can put them on the site, but feel free to arrange them for personal/forum use.

Is this information already put somewhere on the forums? If not, is there a good place to put this information? (like in either the Help, Request or Arrangements and Submissions boards) I feel like eventually the question might pop up often, and get the same responses every time.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

We should probably add a line in the Guide to Making a Proper Request, but I'm not sure where or how to word it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 08, 2016, 01:15:25 AMIs this information already put somewhere on the forums? If not, is there a good place to put this information? (like in either the Help, Request or Arrangements and Submissions boards) I feel like eventually the question might pop up often, and get the same responses every time.
I don't think we necessarily need to post that info somewhere permanently. Because after all, have we gotten the question much? No, not really. If it starts to come up a lot, sure, but as it is now, eh. No real need imo. All that being said, doesn't hurt to do it anyways.

Quote from: Dudeman on September 08, 2016, 06:20:15 AMWe should probably add a line in the Guide to Making a Proper Request, but I'm not sure where or how to word it.
I would say that arrangements from fan games should be treated the same as arrangements from say, movies. Feel free to share as much as you want but it can't go on the main site (for albeit different reasons).
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Korados

But this is still a request for a video game, right? That's why I posted it here. I actually don't care if it goes on the main site.
I think it's a great game and it should be treated like any other game!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Korados on September 08, 2016, 02:06:10 PMBut this is still a request for a video game, right? That's why I posted it here. I actually don't care if it goes on the main site.
I think it's a great game and it should be treated like any other game!
^Fair point. I don't see a problem with requesting it here so long as you're aware that it won't be hosted on the main site after theoretical completion. In all things though obviously it can't be treated as any other game because according to the copyright standards currently in place, it's not exactly valid. And we can't host anything in association.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Korados

I'm sorry if I did something wrong. It's a bit confusing to me how strict everything is here now. When I first registered to this forum
in 2007, everything was very loosy-goosey here. Maybe a bit too much. But now I'm surprised how much this have changed.

Anyways, is there somebody who'd like to take my request? I'd try it myself but I'm a pretty bad arranger and this song
sure seems difficult...

Latios212

We admittedly do run a tight ship around here but if you compare sheet quality between '07 and now... ::)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Korados on September 14, 2016, 04:29:40 PMI'm sorry if I did something wrong. It's a bit confusing to me how strict everything is here now. When I first registered to this forum
in 2007, everything was very loosy-goosey here. Maybe a bit too much. But now I'm surprised how much this have changed.
There's nothing at all wrong with a request like this. In fact you did well in making everyone's lives easy by following the request guidelines. But your observation is accurate; things are much stricter in contrast to an earlier age.

Quote from: Latios212 on September 14, 2016, 04:35:15 PMif you compare sheet quality between '07 and now... ::)
^That right there is the reason.

My Arrangements