I like man hunts POST GAME

Started by FireArrow, September 03, 2016, 02:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

QuoteThis game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

It's probably my fault, since everyone missed this, but players cannot vote for themselves. Therefore, Sarah Palin has no way to protect herself. Since Brainy was also unware of this, it ended up being ok, though it made the game a lot more boring.

Player Analysis:
davy MVP - Human
Spoiler
You organized everyone and was ultimately the reason humans one. Your actions would of normally got Sarah Plain killed, but because they didn't I can't hold that against you.
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer - Human
Spoiler
Died day 1 due to a misinterpreted joke. sry m8
[close]

NocturneOfShadow - Human
Spoiler
If you were suspicous of davy due to because he got Sarah Palin to claim, then huge props. If you were suspicous of him just cuz, then you could of ended up distracting everyone from Brainy, which didn't happen so w/e. Also dude is the inventer of the man hunt joke.
[close]

TheZeldaPianist - Sarah Palin with a Stache
Spoiler
You almost got yourself killed, but brainy didn't catch on. You were inactive at times you were needed and active when you weren't but ya'll won anyways... not much else to say/
[close]

Dudeman&dajwxp - Human
Spoiler
I'm putting you guys together because you pretty much did the same thing. You both played cleanely and followed davys instructions. Daj ended up being the only reason you guys won :3
[close]

BrainyLucario - Gender Swap Selena Gomez
Spoiler
You didn't catch on to the fact that you could vote TZP at any point and win, you're dad also kicked you off of NSM during the phase that you probaby would of won. Oh well, better luck next time.
[close]

Game critique. Since the game wasn't exactly played by the rules I can't really make commments on balance. One huge flaw of it though was that Selena could wait till the end of every phase and just wolf rush giving Sarah Palin no time to react. I couldn't really think of a work around so I just let the game go and crossed my fingers it wouldn't happen.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

*actually voted for the wolf day 1*

*was lynched for it*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Welp. That was a thing.

Major props to davy, nice job uniting the humans.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

hey
I didn't die day one
but day one was technically night one this game, so I'm still cursed
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on September 03, 2016, 02:51:04 PMTherefore, Sarah Palin has no way to protect herself.

Player Analysis:
davy MVP - Human
Spoiler
You organized everyone and was ultimately the reason humans one. Your actions would of normally got Sarah Plain killed, but because they didn't I can't hold that against you.
[close]

Sarah could be protected herself by having two different players with votes on them (other than Sarah). If Selena voted for Sarah in that situation, everyone's vote would count for one and Sarah wouldn't get lynched. Therefore, Sarah could not have been lynched just by Brainy voting for her.

Due to the low amount of players and activity in this game, I think it is wise to not do player sign-ups until around christmas, because they probably wouldn't fill anyway.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Oh, heh, good point. You know my game better than me.

braix

A bunch of grammar and spelling mistakes in the op -- are they intentional or are you tired
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Probably because I wrote it while a friend was waiting for me to finish.