News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Official NSM Collab Thread! :D (for vgm stuff, obviously)

Started by daj, September 01, 2016, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

daj

Alright, here we go ^^

Username: dajwxp

I want to do: Latios212's Oceanic Museum! Quite a challenging piece, but it'll be fun ^^ PDF

I can do: Piano II part! We'll need to talk a little about how to pull off the first page though.

Samples: Tree of Life: Roots (did not copy this from braix)
[/quote]

Latios212

Ooh I'd like to play that sheet. I like that sheet. xD

Although, admittedly, the polyrhythms in the last section get pretty tough...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

DS

Don't know the "official" way to put this, but I'm looking for a female singer with a good operatic voice o.0 I'm making an epic orchestral arrangement of Sector X from Star Fox 64, and I'm adding vocals (just a couple verses of Dies Irae to give that creepy mwahaha feel). I've already audio and video-recorded myself singing basso profundo (cuz that's my secret fetish XD), I just wanted to see if anyone knew someone who might be interested. I'll message more details (including video files, audio files, and sheet music) to anyone who's interested.

DS

Right, I should at least provide a sample. Here's the rough video outline (just putting things together, oh and don't mind me talking with my band teacher at 2:10): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2ENvH1zCZsUzNrRThIR1VfSDQ/view?usp=sharing I'm Still gonna autotune a few parts XD

JDMEK5

Quote from: DS on September 11, 2016, 08:03:20 AMI'm looking for a female singer with a good operatic voice
What if I'm a male singer with a good female operatic voice?

Also, I had a thought: Could we volunteer our recordable instruments (voices) to list on the OP so that we can like, do some multi-instrumental stuffs? So say I'm looking for a sax player, I may (or may not) find one here who would be able and willing to fit the bill for me?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

daj

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 15, 2016, 03:44:57 PMWhat if I'm a male singer with a good female operatic voice?

Then you win at life :)

QuoteAlso, I had a thought: Could we volunteer our recordable instruments (voices) to list on the OP so that we can like, do some multi-instrumental stuffs? So say I'm looking for a sax player, I may (or may not) find one here who would be able and willing to fit the bill for me?

That's a good idea! I'll think of a way to add it in and edit it soon~

DS

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 15, 2016, 03:44:57 PMWhat if I'm a male singer with a good female operatic voice?
If you can sing to Ab5, then sure why not XD

Latios212

Quote from: dajwxp on September 09, 2016, 08:29:17 PMAlright, here we go ^^

Username: dajwxp

I want to do: Latios212's Oceanic Museum! Quite a challenging piece, but it'll be fun ^^ PDF

I can do: Piano II part! We'll need to talk a little about how to pull off the first page though.

Samples: Tree of Life: Roots (did not copy this from braix)

Yeah... with schoolwork piling up around now I probably won't have time to do this anytime soon :'( sorry for taking up time daj

If anyone else wants to pick this up, I'd love to see it happen!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

Username: AmpharosAndy
I want to do: Something from pokemon
I can do: Piano
Samples: Link to youtubs
https://youtu.be/EBC1gtcOeG0

Braix, I'll do some BW with you if you're not busy :D If you can't find much, I've done a lot of Colosseum bits for two pianos!

I'd also, at some point, like someone to play the primo for Tennis (training) from my wii sports ost arrangement because it's ridiculously easy and sounds good - I'm doing the funky chords in the secondo. It starts at 19:17 in the video (check the description).
innit