Arrangement Contest No. 8 in B# "Mix"olydian "Amalgamation"

Started by BrainyLucario, August 29, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Would setting deadlines for the judges motivate them to submit their judgments in a timely fashion? (The other possibility is that we still end up with missing judgments by the deadline.)

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, since no one has shown interest, if no one objects, I'll be stepping up and taking control of the contest.
*Note: I have not been on Skype in the past 2 or so days, so if anything was said there, I missed it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 07, 2017, 04:07:53 AMWell, since no one has shown interest, if no one objects, I'll be stepping up and taking control of the contest.
*Note: I have not been on Skype in the past 2 or so days, so if anything was said there, I missed it.

Yay, three cheers for E Gadd! ^^

E. Gadd Industries

Ima try to get on Skype sometime tonight or tomorrow, and anyone who's on can discuss a plan. Because these results NEED to be finalised.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 08, 2017, 03:29:38 PMIma try to get on Skype sometime tonight or tomorrow, and anyone who's on can discuss a plan. Because these results NEED to be finalised.
I'll help, if I happen to be awake.
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Welp, scores are beginning to roll in. Slowly but surely. My goal is to have this done by the end of April, and the sooner, the better.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

Given the length of time that has passed already I declare myself the winner.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 19, 2017, 06:31:38 PMWelp, scores are beginning to roll in. Slowly but surely. My goal is to have this done by the end of April, and the sooner, the better.

In British terms, "scores" = "sheets", so I thought for a moment that the entries were still coming in xD

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Weeeeeeeell things are interesting at this point.
-I have my scores in
-Maelstrom stepped back
-Oronoco has fallen off the face of the digital earth
-Seb is hopelessly busy
-Latios212 and I have spoken and it's uncertain as to whether or not he'll judge.

That said, what are your thoughts? I've recruited a few people to score the sheets, but so far I only have one person's. Also, the popular vote was very sparse.

I hate to keep delaying things, but this is the current situation. If you have any ideas on what can be done, I'd love to hear them; if at all possible, I want to get more scores in before I calculate the winner.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Honestly I really respect that you're taking charge of this to get something done - thank you so much mate! ^^

It's probably not a bad idea to call for new judges if everyone doesn't have time! I'll consider pulling out to judge if this delays a little too long, whee :)

Olimar12345

I'm in a pretty good place right now, and could judge if needed. PM/skype me if you need me to help out somehow.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

As of now, AA has given me scores, and THC said he would judge them. I'll review my position in the morning.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]