Currently Cannot Upload PDFs to Ninsheetmusic

Started by Dekkadeci, August 28, 2016, 03:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Right now, I cannot upload PDFs to Ninsheetmusic. Every time I try, I get this:
"The following error or errors occurred while processing your submission:
A PDF file was not uploaded."

This prevents me from editing my submissions as well as submitting another song.

Look at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B039DrYUfeUZOTFia1hDZ1lIa1E for my woes with uploading PDFs right now. I cannot seem to make Google Drive or Dropbox reveal .png's with the [img] tags.

I can currently upload .mus files successfully.

I use PrimoPDF to make PDFs from Finale Notepad. However, I just tested attempting to submit a PDF made from Musescore and it also failed to upload.

Dekkadeci

I checked my PMs, used the test page in the fails-to-upload-PDFs Computer 1, and sent in my results, which appeared to be successful.

I switched to another computer (a.k.a. Computer 2) to upload the new Shovel Knight PDF, and it uploaded the PDF successfully just now.
I switched computers back to "Computer 1" to make a new submission and failed to upload the PDF.
I switched to Computer 2 to make the same new submission and succeeded in uploading all 3 files.

Computer 1 is a Windows 10 desktop computer, while Computer 2 is a Windows Vista (ouch) laptop. Computer 1 uses an Ethernet connection, while Computer 2 uses a wireless Wi-Fi connection.

I used Firefox in both computers.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah I know what the problem is, but fixing it is going to take some extra testing. I'm working on rewriting everything and it has been taken care of there but it's starting to look like I might need to push that fix into the live version.

Dekkadeci

This likely confirms what the problem is for you, but for everyone's information:

I restarted Computer 1, attempted to upload a PDF, and still failed.

Computer 1 uses Firefox 48.0.2. Computer 2 uses an older version of Firefox.

EDIT: As of the edit time, Computer 1 can upload PDFs. Yay!