News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XCI: I like man hunts

Started by FireArrow, August 24, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I'm also suspicious of Brainy, as I've stated before.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

Allright then, Brainy.

Brainy should vote for either me or daj, and everyone else should vote for brainy as well.

By the way FireArrow, what would happen if the wolf doesn't vote and everyone else (including sarah palin) votes for the same player? Would it become a KitB between everyone except the player that was voted for?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Players:
1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

Roles:
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:

This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

Davy was lynched. It is now day phase 4, this phase ends in 48 hours on September 1st 17:00 UTC.

Quote from: davy on August 30, 2016, 03:48:43 AMBy the way FireArrow, what would happen if the wolf doesn't vote and everyone else (including sarah palin) votes for the same player? Would it become a KitB between everyone except the player that was voted for?

No one would be lynched, since (iirc) a player needs to have a positive amount of votes on them to get lynched. However, If people do something of the sort to arbitrarily stall out the game then I'll probably change the rules so that it's a kitb.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

sooo.....why exactly did I have to vote for davy or daj?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheZeldaPianist275

Guys, I just moved in to college which is why I've said nothing.  I will post my response to the events soon.

daj

Ahh, should have voted for brainy. Now we've got a coin toss to do~

There are only two options here: either brainy is Selena Gomez, orrr everyone has no idea what's going on.

Brainy. Should have voted you, mmm~

Dudeman

Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and Brainy this time around, if Daj is the wolf then welp I'll sort that out later
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

Oh great sarah palin, if you hear my call

Please save me if brainy wants me dead~
(or if he wants anyone else dead for that matter)

TWG Tingle

Uhh....Hi....It's Brainy....I needed to use this account to post something since my Dad changed my password for NSM.

I vote Dudeman

FireArrow

Players:
1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

Roles:
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:

This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

Dudeman was lynched. It is now day phase 5, this phase ends in 48 hours on September 3rd 17:00 UTC.

daj

It's down to a kitb then, if tzp comes back alive :p

Welp.

Brainy

Well played~

TheZeldaPianist275

TheZeldaPianist275

retract vote

if you can't tell i'm really distracted

FireArrow

Humans win!

Post game will probably be up later today.