News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XCI: I like man hunts

Started by FireArrow, August 24, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I agree, but in a game with no night phases, there's not as much grounds for suspicion for any particular person. Plus no one counterclaimed TZP, which says a lot.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I just realized the title is FA being gay
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2016, 09:44:35 PMI agree, but in a game with no night phases, there's not as much grounds for suspicion for any particular person. Plus no one counterclaimed TZP, which says a lot.
Hmm...I see your point. And everyone has posted in the thread. Maybe TZP is Sarah Palin
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Phase ends in ~12 hours warning.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Well, it seems like nocturne isn't willing to change his vote, so let's do it like this.

nocturne

TZP, you should vote nocturne as well.
Someone else should vote for me and everyone else should vote for nocturne.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

daj

FireArrow

Phase change might be a couple hours late, I'm counting everything up until I make the post.

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on August 28, 2016, 01:03:08 AMSomeone else should vote for me and everyone else should vote for nocturne.
well all right if no one else did then I'll vote davy let's see how this goes
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

In (the awful) case that no one else votes we can conclude the following based on who gets lynched:

If I get lynched, daj is not the wolf.

If noct gets lynched dudeman is not the wolf.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Nice, everyone voted.

That means that if I get lynched, the wolf is either noct or dudeman.

If noct gets lynched, the wolf is either me, daj or brainy.

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Players:
1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

Roles:
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:

This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

Nocturne of Shadow was lynched. It is now Day Phase 3, this phase ends Tuesday, August 36th 17:00 UTC/GMT in about 48 hours. Phases last 48 hours now because 24 was dumb..

davy

Players:
1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

This leaves daj, Brainy and me as potential wolf candidates. We can do the same trick as last time, we vote in italic, and then everyone except votes for the most suspicious wolf, who in turn votes for any of the other two wolf candidates. This will leave two wolf candidates on the next day phase, which is the final phase where we can win without needing a KitB.

Based on Brainy's reaction to TZP's claim, I find him more suspicious than daj. Daj however decided to go for the Nocturne vote instead of the vote for me, which would leave him in the largest pool of unconfirmed players, which is advantageous for the wolf. That is however the only thing that I have against daj, and he along with Brainy are the only possible wolves remaining from my perspective.