News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XCI: I like man hunts

Started by FireArrow, August 24, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

I am Sarah Palin. Let's go everybody.

BlackDragonSlayer

WOO. I doubt there will be any counterclaims, so let's GET STARTED!! I mean, we already kinda got started, but...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

BDS Only Selena Gomez would vote for someone out of Revenge

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 26, 2016, 08:18:41 AMWhat?

Is this a counterclaim?
Oh. No. I just am a bit skeptical of this claim

TheZeldaPianist275

Okay cool now watch me not be counterclaimed

FireArrow

Players:
1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

Roles:
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:

This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

BDS was lynched. It is now day phase 2, this phase ends in 24 hours on August 27th 17:00 UTC unless a phase extension is requested.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Welp, it appears that I can't tell time.

Anyway, phase extension requested, because we should try to make this day phase not as much of a mess as the last.

And on that note, there are currently 6 players alive including Sarah Palin (TZP) and Selena Gomez. We should post our lynch candidates in italic this phase. Then, 12 hours or so before the end of the phase we should have TZP and three other players actually vote (so bold) for our second most popular lynch candidate and the remaining two players should vote for our most popular lynch candidate. Depending on who gets lynched, we narrow down the possible wolves by two or three.

So, at this moment, I think Dudeman looks pretty human, and I haven't seen daj do anything suspicious this game. Which leaves Nocturne and Brainy, who are suspicious as usual (nocturne with not participating in this game aside from voting and Brainy with his response to TZP's claim). I'm voting Brainy over Nocturne at the moment because I think his behaviour has been more suspicious than Nocturne's.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

MORE LIKE YOURE SCARED CAUSE IM ONTO YOU
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

Davy's strategy holds water. Retract your vote, Noc.

Brainy, why do you think I'm lying? Give us something solid to work with--if you're Selena, it would be in your interest to give a convincing argument, and if you're a human, it would be in your interest to quit seeming so wolfy.

Dudeman

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 26, 2016, 04:35:57 PMDavy's strategy holds water. Retract your vote, Noc.

Brainy, why do you think I'm lying? Give us something solid to work with--if you're Selena, it would be in your interest to give a convincing argument, and if you're a human, it would be in your interest to quit seeming so wolfy.
Seconded on both. To be fair, Brainy's actions smack a bit more of "noob who wants to participate" than "wolf" but I can't deny the suspicion.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Also sorry for failing to vote last phase everyone :/
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2016, 05:50:27 PMSeconded on both. To be fair, Brainy's actions smack a bit more of "noob who wants to participate" than "wolf" but I can't deny the suspicion.
I am not a noob! Isn't the point to be skeptical though? Its not smart to just trust someone in the werewolf games after all