1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. BrainyLucario

Roles:
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:

This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. This is day phase 1, day phase 1 ends on Friday, August 26th 17:00 UTC/GMT in about 42 hours. Phases in this game will last about 24 hours unless a phase extension is requested in which case they will be 48. Phase extensions can be requested by anyone and will always be accepted.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

All PMs have been sent. Human role PM:
QuoteYou are a human.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

Sooo ummm if sarah palin dies then we lose? :p

dang you sarah palin

Dudeman

Typical Sarah Palin, don'cha know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Only day phases, you say? Brainy. REVENGE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Whoawhoawhoa let's not kill brainy too quick

BDS

(might change to a safety later to prevent a bloody mess hehe)

BlackDragonSlayer

you are being too defensive of brainy

you two might be wolves together

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 24, 2016, 05:40:45 PMOnly day phases, you say? Brainy. REVENGE.
Blindly running towards revenge are you? What have you become BDS?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 25, 2016, 01:28:51 AMyou are being too defensive of brainy

you two might be wolves together
And we can't be wolves together, silly
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Sarah Palin should claim. The only way that she can die is if she gets lynched, so if she claims, we can make sure that she doesn't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

I want to hold off on voting until Sarah Palin claims. Of course, if I had to choose right now I'd choose BDS 'cause come on man, that just doesn't look good.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 25, 2016, 05:37:33 AMAnd we can't be wolves together, silly
that was an obvious joke though

Quote from: Dudeman on August 25, 2016, 02:47:38 PMI want to hold off on voting until Sarah Palin claims. Of course, if I had to choose right now I'd choose BDS 'cause come on man, that just doesn't look good.
Guess I'm too used to Day start games where everybody just picks somebody to vote for! After all, there are no Instas, right?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman