News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday 17th of August 2016

Started by Olimar12345, August 17, 2016, 10:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Greetings, all.

Unfortunately, I am sorry to say that the previous update including the music of Donkey Kong 64 has been retracted. Due to a miscommunication from several parties involved with the project, the arrangements were uploaded prematurely and were not quite ready to be posted on the site. Because of this, they have been removed from the site. Fret not though! The arrangements are still being processed here on the forums and the update should return once they are complete. Again, I apologize for the bad news as well as any inconveniences that have come from this.

You can follow the progress of the project, or help out if you so wish by following this link:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8729.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2016, 10:25:04 AMGreetings, all.

Unfortunately, I am sorry to say that the previous update including the music of Donkey Kong 64 has been retracted. Due to a miscommunication from several parties involved with the project, the arrangements were uploaded prematurely and were not quite ready to be posted on the site. Because of this, they have been removed from the site. Fret not though! The arrangements are still being processed here on the forums and the update should return once they are complete. Again, I apologize for the bad news as well as any inconveniences that have come from this.

You can follow the progress of the project, or help out if you so wish by following this link:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8729.0
Weren't you the only one that thought something was wrong with them?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Altissimo

brainy they literally had wrong notes n shit

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Altissimo on August 17, 2016, 02:11:59 PMbrainy they literally had wrong notes n shit
Don't trust this, Altissimo didn't even put apostrophes where they should be. (Obvious joke is obvious)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

E. Gadd Industries

XDDDDDD oh my goodness, this is Hall of Quotes, right now
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]