File Size Too Large??

Started by LeviR.star, August 16, 2016, 08:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Hello, I have been exploring NinSheetMusic for nearly six years now, but only recently have I started an account. Earlier today, when I attempted to submit my two-piano transcription of Cappy's Stage from Kirby's Block Ball, it told me the file size was too large. The music is only 33 measures long, but it didn't specify which file is too large. Is there anything I can do to make it fit for submitting?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Unfortunately, I have never had that issue. I believe it may be a bug since I recently submitted a sheet that was 148 measures long, and I had no trouble like that then, or before. Maybe you could ask our Administrator and/or Code Monkey about this issue. They are the ones that handle the coding/bugs side of NinSheetMusic.

braix

Could you check the file sizes and post the results here?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Benjaminr

Can the content you need to explain to me can be added?

LeviR.star

Quote from: Benjaminr on April 27, 2017, 12:51:24 AMCan the content you need to explain to me can be added?

What's that? This topic is over and resolved. Sorry if this confused you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Some questions about bots:

1. What's the first sign it's a bot?
2. What's the point of them?
3. Are they the reason why we have so many Blank Manuscript Writers?!

Sebastian

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 27, 2017, 04:59:21 AM1. What's the first sign it's a bot?
They bump really old topics. They say things that don't really make sense.

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 27, 2017, 04:59:21 AM2. What's the point of them?
Spam, probably.

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 27, 2017, 04:59:21 AM3. Are they the reason why we have so many Blank Manuscript Writers?!
Maybe, but maybe not. Most of the time people with the title "Blank Manuscript" are those that make an account to request or post once (or not even do anything) and then never use the account again.

mikey

A while ago we had a big bot problem and those bot posts usually contained links to real estate webpages
unmotivated

Captain Toad

Oh, this explains all those weird replies. Can they be reported/deleted?
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Sebastian

Quote from: Captain Toad on April 27, 2017, 11:06:11 AMOh, this explains all those weird replies. Can they be reported/deleted?
There isn't really any need for them to be deleted. Bots proper are the real issue.

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on April 27, 2017, 02:05:13 PMWait, are we sure about this or is he just ESL?
He made two posts, and both of them are exceedingly vague, poorly worded, and posted in dead topics. The evidence is there.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

innit

mikey

unmotivated