NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 13 years old!

Author Topic: File Size Too Large??  (Read 395 times)

LeviR.star

• Angel Island Aria
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
File Size Too Large??
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:36:14 PM »

Hello, I have been exploring NinSheetMusic for nearly six years now, but only recently have I started an account. Earlier today, when I attempted to submit my two-piano transcription of Cappy's Stage from Kirby's Block Ball, it told me the file size was too large. The music is only 33 measures long, but it didn't specify which file is too large. Is there anything I can do to make it fit for submitting?

Sebastian

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Arranging Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: File Size Too Large??
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 04:49:33 PM »

Unfortunately, I have never had that issue. I believe it may be a bug since I recently submitted a sheet that was 148 measures long, and I had no trouble like that then, or before. Maybe you could ask our Administrator and/or Code Monkey about this issue. They are the ones that handle the coding/bugs side of NinSheetMusic.
Humble arranger here to help! Pm/Skype me if you would like me to do anything or if you need help with arranging.

braixen1264

• According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, bl..
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • (She/Her)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: File Size Too Large??
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:09:19 PM »

Could you check the file sizes and post the results here?

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.