TWG XCI will be:

FireArrow's game
8 (100%)
Nocturne's game
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 24, 2016, 09:04:39 AM

BrainyLucario

I'm thinking of a game that takes the werewolf games and reverses everything. The wolves are now the humans and the humans are now the wolves. there are 2 humans while the rests of the players are wolves
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheZeldaPianist275

How would that play differently? That sounds like a palette swap.

Dudeman

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 18, 2016, 03:32:58 PMHow would that play differently? That sounds like a palette swap.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on August 18, 2016, 03:33:34 PMExactly what I was thinking.
Thats the point. We always do these crazy things on get. Why not go back to basics for once?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 18, 2016, 03:32:58 PMHow would that play differently? That sounds like a palette swap.
True, but I could envision an idea based around that (maybe not for the number of players we have- it would likely have to be a bigger game): Two humans, a traitor, two wolves that have no abilities (or maybe there would be a wolf with a seering or something?), with the rest of the players being normal wolves. Every night, the normal wolves have wolfings, while the humans have the ability to attempt to "cure" a wolf-aligned player, turning them into a human (maybe retaining their nightkill ability, maybe not?). Humans might have a charismatic power during the lynch or something (or maybe the converted people would get that instead of their killing powers? Don't really know what would make it balanced at this point). It would be called... The Human Game!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

here's the full game:
this game is meant to be taken completely seriously
Fast Men

This TWG features some of the fastest men around.

Introducing the Roles:
1. Eobard Thawne (The Flash)-Reverse Flash is from the future.  He's a bad dude who uses Barry's speed to go back home.
2. Barry Allen (The Flash)-His name is Barry Allen and he's the fastest man alive.  You may have heard of him.
3. Silver Surfer (Fantastic Four)-The Herald of Thanos.  Flies across the universe at light speeds.
4. Quicksilver (Avengers)-Spoiler alert: He dies.  Bonus points if you die in this game too.
5. Quicksilver (X-Men)-He doesn't die.  He also has cool goggles.
6. SanicSonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)-Moves around at the speed of sound.
7. Sion (League of Legends)-COOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAARDSS!

How this Game Works:

Eobard Thawne and Barry Allen are both fast enough to travel through time.  Eobard Thawne can only be killed when he and Barry Allen
are both in the same time period (Past, Present, or Future), or if Eobard is in the Present when he gets lynched.
Each time period has different artifacts that the time travelers can acquire to increase their chances of winning.  When a player travels
to a certain time period, they are given one of the items from that time period, chosen at random.
Past: Quicksilver's Goggles // Bloodied Axe
Present: Chaos Emerald // Tachyon Prototype // Loki's Sceptre
Future: Silver Surfer's Board
Quicksilver's Goggles, when picked up by Barry Allen, enables Quicksilver (X-Men) to travel through time.  When picked up by Eobard, they
are destroyed and he gets a cool bonus.
The Chaos Emerald, when picked up by Barry Allen, enables Sonic to travel through time and makes Sonic immune to wolfings in the same
night.  When picked up by Eobard, it is destroyed and he gets a free hairstyling.
The Tachyon Prototype, when picked up by Barry Allen, prevents Eobard from traveling through time.  When picked up by Eobard, enables him
to travel to the Far Future.
Loki's Sceptre, when picked up by Barry Allen, enables Quicksilver (Avengers) to travel through time.  When picked up by Eobard, it is
destroyed, and Eobard gets bonus points.
Silver Surfer's Board, when picked up by Barry Allen, enables the Silver Surfer to travel through time.  When picked up by Eobard, it is
destroyed, and the Silver Surfer gets pissed.
When a character gains the ability to travel through time, picking up items grants the same effects as when Barry picks them up, with
the exception of the Tachyon Prototype.
Character Abilities:
Eobard Thawne-Travels each night between the Past, Present, and Future.  If he obtains the Tachyon Prototype, he
can travel to the Far Future for a day, during which day he can't be lynched.  Can't be lynched unless he's in the present, or if he and
Barry Allen are in the same time period.  If Barry Allen obtains the Tachyon Prototype, Eobard can't time travel and becomes stuck in
the Present.
Barry Allen-Travels each night between the Past, Present, and Future.  If he obtains the Tachyon Prototype, Eobard
Thawne becomes stuck in the present.
Silver Surfer-If the Silver Surfer is the last human alive, instead of a Wolf victory, a Human victory occurs.  Can
travel through time if Barry Allen obtains the Silver Surfer's Board.
Quicksilver (Avengers)-Has no powers unless Barry Allen obtains his specific item.
Quicksilver (X-Men)- ^
Sonic the Hedgehog- ^
Sion-If a character picks up Sion's bloody axe, he roars at them.  It's what he does.  Otherwise, he has no powers.
[close]
The game can be updated up to ten players with the following characters:
Celebi (Pokémon)
Zoom (Tim Allen's "Zoom")
Usain Bolt (Jamaica)
unmotivated

Dudeman

So...why should any players apart from Barry and Eobard bother traveling through time? And what happens if someone other than Barry receives the Tachyon Prototype? What's preventing Eobard from going to the future Night 1 and destroying the Silver Surfer's board? Actually, why do any of the items matter? It seems to me that there's no point for anyone to go through time except to get other people to go through time, which ultimately accomplishes nothing. Unless I missed something?

also the silver surfer is the herald of galactus not thanos

Oh finally, what happens if Eobard wolfs Barry Night 1? That's end of game right there.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 18, 2016, 03:50:18 PMTrue, but I could envision an idea based around that (maybe not for the number of players we have- it would likely have to be a bigger game): Two humans, a traitor, two wolves that have no abilities (or maybe there would be a wolf with a seering or something?), with the rest of the players being normal wolves. Every night, the normal wolves have wolfings, while the humans have the ability to attempt to "cure" a wolf-aligned player, turning them into a human (maybe retaining their nightkill ability, maybe not?). Humans might have a charismatic power during the lynch or something (or maybe the converted people would get that instead of their killing powers? Don't really know what would make it balanced at this point). It would be called... The Human Game!!!
I still feel like the basic formula would be okay for this game. I'm in for hosting as well btw

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 18, 2016, 05:04:33 PMSo...why should any players apart from Barry and Eobard bother traveling through time? And what happens if someone other than Barry receives the Tachyon Prototype? What's preventing Eobard from going to the future Night 1 and destroying the Silver Surfer's board? Actually, why do any of the items matter? It seems to me that there's no point for anyone to go through time except to get other people to go through time, which ultimately accomplishes nothing. Unless I missed something?

also the silver surfer is the herald of galactus not thanos

Oh finally, what happens if Eobard wolfs Barry Night 1? That's end of game right there.
answer to your first question:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 18, 2016, 04:56:53 PMWhen a character gains the ability to travel through time, picking up items grants the same effects as when Barry picks them up, with
the exception of the Tachyon Prototype.
answer to your second question: Nothing happens.
answer to your third question: Nothing is.
answer to questions 4, 5, and 7: I'll get to that.
answer to your sixth question: right, sorry, I'll fix that right away.  I meant galactus, idk what I was thinking when I typed this.

It all goes back to that first thing.  If barry allen dies night one, the game is not over.  I meant for some rule to put into place that prevents a time traveler from staying in the same time but haven't figured out a great way yet.  Once barry allen collects somebody's items, they can also kill eobard thawne by traveling to his time.  Time travel gets a little bit confusing, and this is no exception.  I'm not entirely sure how it's going to work.
unmotivated

Bubbles

I can be in if its a simple game like Firearrow's (or another simple manhunt cardflip one) but anything else like Maelstrom said would last into my first days of college, so I wouldn't have the time to fully participate in a crazy one like that

davy

Brainy, you have 24 hours from this post to post your game, otherwise the poll will go up without it.

Nocturne, same time limit applies to you for fixing your game.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Poll is up.

I didn't include Brainy's game because he hasn't posted it yet. I did include Nocturne's game, but as it is now, I don't think it's ready yet.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Wolf Hunt

Hunter
Hunter
Sick Wolf-Miller
Alpha Wolf-Seer
Queen Wolf-Reviver
Wolf
Wolf
Wolf

It's the basic formula for a werewolf game but with humans as the enemies.

The Hunters would have to decide on only 1 person to lynch each night.
During the day phase the lynches would become slaughters, where the wolves vote on who to kill. It's a rather simple game really

davy

FireArrow won.

You may host your game now.

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles on August 18, 2016, 08:12:21 PMI can be in if its a simple game like Firearrow's (or another simple manhunt cardflip one) but anything else like Maelstrom said would last into my first days of college, so I wouldn't have the time to fully participate in a crazy one like that

nvm count me un-in stress is higher than anticipated