News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Spoil the ending of your favourite video game with no context

Started by Nitro Indigo, August 08, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Zeila

Quote from: OmegaEx on September 11, 2016, 10:34:41 PMI've got a few:

The AI dies and sings during the credits.

The AI sends a stupid AI into space and kicks you out. Then the AI sings.

The walking meatball defeats the unborn child and saved his wad of Band-Aids.

Try to guess all of them.

Portal 1/2 and Super Meat Boy

mikey

looks like the 3 of us together have gotten them
teamwork op
unmotivated

OmegaEx

Damn you, HEUGH!

Dekkadeci

Quote from: OmegaEx on September 11, 2016, 10:34:41 PMYou play fan-levels FOREVER.
I've got two answers that are simultaneously valid and wrong, which are far too many:

Geometry Dash
After finishing all the levels produced by RobTop Games, all you can do are make and play new levels (oh, and play the old levels again). Newgrounds music only (the entire OST also comes from Newgrounds).

Audiosurf
All you can do is import music files and play levels incorporating them. (OK, it also comes with presets and the ability to try some online levels.)
Any music files.

You want classical? Audiosurf can do it.

You want VGM remixes on Newgrounds? Audiosurf can do it.

You want concert band? Audiosurf can do it.

Maelstrom

daringshy

Main Character has most powerful weapon in the universe and decides not to become a god. Also restores world. :p

Maelstrom

You murder the final boss and leave him trapped in a parallel dimension so you can sacrifice yourself in peace.

BlackDragonSlayer

Two for the same game!

- You turn your not-so-good brother into a statue, but if you play the series this game is a spin-off of, you'll find that that doesn't last long.

- Your brother becomes king of the rats and spiders, and not in a good way.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

A person with disproportionately high luck (both good and bad) exits a high school with some quirky friends.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

It certainly doesn't. (By the way, did you like the sequel? PM me if you want)

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: daringshy on November 28, 2016, 04:11:57 PMMain Character has most powerful weapon in the universe and decides not to become a god. Also restores world. :p
Spoiler
Xenoblade Chronicles?
[close]
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 28, 2016, 06:26:09 PMA person with disproportionately high luck (both good and bad) exits a high school with some quirky friends.
Spoiler
Danganronpa?
[close]

I'm legitimately curious as to what some of these recent ones are.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Danganronpa* and posting what they are would be ruining the point of the thread, so I advise you to edit those with spoiler tags

braix

Your toxic teammates find your address and come to murder you for stealing their pentakill
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.