News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

red ring

Started by zahndy, June 30, 2008, 02:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 05, 2008, 03:27:14 AM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 06, 2008, 09:17:18 PMI got a red ring the other day, but then i let it sit for a few days, and it was back to normal! Is it possible to get it again?

I'm pretty sure there is a way to temporarily fix it. My friend was telling me if you do this certain thing after it RRoDs then it is fixed for a little bit then comes back again soon, so you would have to continually keep fixing it.
Go to youtube.com and look for the user CheapyD or you can go to CheapAssGamer.com wait my brothers getting me the link...

there we go

Xbox 360 Towel Trick

KefkaticFanatic

Thanks for linking what you could say in a few sentences.  All you do is fold up your 360 in a towel, leave it on for about 20-30 minutes, turn it off, take the towel away, let it cool for a bit, then play.  It worked for me, but it is only temporary.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

Haha! My college roommate's Xbox just of a RROD! She's what like, "What the hell is wrong with it?" (She's not a gamer) So, I looked at it, saw the three flashing lights and nearly pissed my pants laughing.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Harvest

haha, my friend just got the RROD.

mwuahahaha I laugh at his pain.
-

KefkaticFanatic

And then karma will strike and you'll start ranting all over the forums and I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh.  Oooooh boy.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

And therefore you will get red ring yourself gamer. Karma.

KefkaticFanatic

Already have.  Fool.

me irl
[close]

Dude

You don't pay much attention, do you? ::)

Harvest

well now..

What do you know, karma has struck I suppose.

Just got the RRoD...

*shoots self in head
-

KefkaticFanatic

To bad you don't have a 2nd 360 like I do ::)

But you still have PC Fallout 3.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 04, 2008, 04:37:35 PMTo bad you don't have a 2nd 360 like I do ::)

But you still have PC Fallout 3.

Yeah luckily I have all these PC games.

I do really want to play Rock Band 2 again, I played that every day..only a few songs a night but it was nice.

-

Harvest

wow, it couldn't have died at a worse time.

I'm so bored, and I wont even be able to play my 360 games I get for christmas.

f*ck.

I'm thinking about getting a 360 arcade because I seriously can't stand this.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Heh, we got a 2nd 360 the day our first died :P

But fuck you UPS, stop holding our 8 packages hostage because there's an inch of snow on the roads.
INCLUDING THE 360.

me irl
[close]