News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

red ring

Started by zahndy, June 30, 2008, 02:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

Are you sure it was the ring o' death?

Ring o' death has 3 red bars, any other than 3 are some other problems.

zahndy

please delete this account

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Akiro on July 06, 2008, 11:23:05 PMAre you sure it was the ring o' death?

Ring o' death has 3 red bars, any other than 3 are some other problems.
I'm pretty sure it was.

zahndy

ohyeah, my mistake. 3 blocks is the RROD, 4 is cant find av cable

Egnio

Mine still has RRoD. And I'm in Mexico. That kind of gives me some problems...
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Super Zombie

I've gotten the full red ring, but apparently four red bars isn't as bad as three according to Microsoft. I just turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine. If you ever ask Gamer about all the stuff of his that's broken, you'll probably fall asleep while he's telling you because EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES EXPLODES. Or rather, ASPLODES, if ya know what I mean.

KefkaticFanatic

Wii, 360, like 20 Tivos, 3 other DVRs, DS, iPod, 360 chatpad, etc etc.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: zahndy on July 02, 2008, 07:39:54 AMwho do you think that has the best costomer service: microsoft, nintendo or sony?
nintendo, nothing else should be said. sony customer service SUCKS
nintendo every time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

zahndy

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 01, 2008, 09:25:37 PM
Quote from: zahndy on July 02, 2008, 07:39:54 AMwho do you think that has the best costomer service: microsoft, nintendo or sony?
nintendo, nothing else should be said. sony customer service SUCKS
nintendo every time
:D

Gooch

Nintendo has superior customer support. I had some pretty wierd Internet problems for my Wii (i use wireless) and i had to call on 2 or 3 occasions. Different person every time and they walked me through each problem in a very nice attitude and they helped me fix it every time ( i think that i only had to fix the same problem twice, but that was my fault). It was something to do with my router and i had to get a new one (surprise surprise, the thing is like a billion years old, we've had it forever...)

Super Zombie

Well every time I try to update it gives me an error until the nine hundredth time.

Gooch

that was one of my problems, it got fixed the first time

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 31, 2008, 08:47:21 AMWii, 360, like 20 Tivos, 3 other DVRs, DS, iPod, 360 chatpad, etc etc.
holy hell, how does one person break that many things??? ??? ??? ??? ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

zahndy

i boreke......nothing...really

kotorfanboy

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 06, 2008, 09:17:18 PMI got a red ring the other day, but then i let it sit for a few days, and it was back to normal! Is it possible to get it again?

I'm pretty sure there is a way to temporarily fix it. My friend was telling me if you do this certain thing after it RRoDs then it is fixed for a little bit then comes back again soon, so you would have to continually keep fixing it.