17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

It's now Night 1. Night 1 ends July 25th 11:00AM AKST, 12:00PM PST, 1:00PM MST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST, 9:00PM CET, July 26th 5:00AM AWST. That's roughly 44 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Waluigi

Guess what time it is! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIGI TIME!!!!!

TWG Kirby

pinkball says hi! here to save the day again!  ;D

TWG Bowser

EFitTrainr

hi guys i'm being active!!

not having a wolfing team is going to be interesting. Anyway, this probably goes without saying, but vigis should not use their powers this first night, since you risk killing a teammate.
I like food.

AwesomeYears

I claim mayor. Wait, wrong game...

mikey

so if you or your alt account gets a vigi and both accounts are NOT on the same team, isn't it in best interest to vigi yourself?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

TWG Samus

here goes....I hope I don't die tonight..

Maelstrom

Double post, but is it a good idea for the guardians to claim tonight?

ninja'd no longer a double post

EFitTrainr

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 23, 2016, 06:01:16 PMso if you or your alt account gets a vigi and both accounts are NOT on the same team, isn't it in best interest to vigi yourself?

If you have a Vigi, it would be in your best interest to keep both of your accounts alive for the beginning. Maybe suicide if it gives you a distinct edge, but this game looks to me like it will revolve around analysis more than anything else, and rushing into an unreversible decision would not be wise for anyone.
I like food.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 23, 2016, 06:08:51 PMDouble post, but is it a good idea for the guardians to claim tonight?

Only if they all agree to guard each other- an unguarded claimed gaurdian would be an obvious Vigi target.
I like food.

mikey

not a good idea for the guardians to claim.  Probably no claims tonight, and I'd assume the guardians don't want to even waste their powers.  Claims will probably happen tomorrow so that A) claims can be verified with seering results, etc. , and B) so that the guardian can save whomever claimed from their team.
unmotivated

TWG Bowser

E. Gadd Industries

I claim Wolf.
Er, wait, what? Hold up, I think I'm lost.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]