News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 23, 2016, 06:06:23 PMhere goes....I hope I don't die tonight..
Ok, I'm probz wrong, but this formatting is very Brainyish. Idk, that's just my thoughts. I think he's grounded anyways.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Bowser

Correcct me if I'm mistaken, but figuring out whoever is on the other end of an account isn't really all that important right now.

TWG Samus

TWG Tingle

Tingle Tangle! I have come to sell you maps!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: TWG Tingle on July 23, 2016, 07:06:45 PMTingle Tangle! I have come to sell you maps!
found the person who doesn't play zelda
unmotivated

TWG Samus

can we use our powers on ourselfs??

TWG Samus

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 23, 2016, 07:13:14 PMfound the person who doesn't play zelda
You say that like they're the only one.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Ness

mikey

but this person didn't even say kolooh limpah
unmotivated

TWG Falcon

Très bien, nous allons le faire! Ce jeu va être génial!

TWG Ness

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 23, 2016, 08:18:22 PMbut this person didn't even say kolooh limpah
I guess they wanted to annoy you maybe?

TWG Mario

Cold, writhing in the darkness, alone. They do not know what is about to hit them; no, they cannot understand, cannot COMPREHEND. In the shadows lurks an unspeakable evil, waiting, longing, twisting with an eagerness unrivaled by any that came before. One may think that such an innocuous person, nothing more than a MERE blue collar worker, could ever be capable of such horrible deeds. Some see him as a hero, but others, others have truly come to understand the horrors that are held in the mind of this madman. For years and years he has plagued the Koopa Kingdom as the so-called protector of the Mushroom Kingdom, pursuing its denizens far and wide, with one simple, thinly concealed goal in mind: GENOCIDE. He might put on an amicable face in public, but this is but a veil. An attempt to repress the ugly truth until he can get what he came here for. His thirst for blood will be met with the crunching of innumerable shells underfoot, the BURNING of whatever else gets in his way, and the unrelenting destruction of every brick of the castles of King Koopa. But his thirst is unquenchable. It will not stop there. And once everyone realizes the truth, it will be too late.

IT'S A ME.